• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STFU, I didn't get Doug banned, he got himself banned. Pull up your knickers, Sally.

Thanks for your concern

Lookit douche.....for months you kept yelling doug and I were the same guy! Did you forget about that you sack of warm piss? So explain how he was defending himself from me - when we were one and the same! Damn, you are one odd mother.

Simple rationalization ... every time he would post you would post harassing him and telling him how stupid he is and telling us how smart you are. If you have to tell people how smart you are ... you are not that smart. You would literally post right after he did, plus you have all your info hidden like you're some sort of criminal. After a while, I gave up that theory and just figured you were rude, arrogant and condescending to cover up for some sort of in inadequacies that I really don't care about.

Voltaire is what doug would be, if doug went to church.

So, now you know about doug's church attendance. My heart goes out to you. May you find peace on your journey of life.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lord....may Ned Flanders find peace worrying about the lives of doug and iffy...two people he has never met.

Maybe they aren't two people Ned, maybe there is only one other poster here. hahahahaha.
Keeping my info hidden???? Hell yes! From whackos like you, for sure.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lord....may Ned Flanders find peace worrying about the lives of doug and iffy...two people he has never met.

Maybe they aren't two people Ned, maybe there is only one other poster here. hahahahaha.
Keeping my info hidden???? Hell yes! From whackos like you, for sure.

The name is Voltaire or more formally @Voltaire26 seeing how I'm not the original. I really don't know who Ned Flanders is ... never bothered to look it up. As long as he isn't a nazi or played for ohio state, I'm good call me whatever pet name you want. I'm not worried about your information hidden, it just appears to be a personality flaw in your case. Don't worry we all have some sort of personality flaws. Good luck sorry you're running out of people to troll.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers starting to feel the injury bug. Martin, Cabrera, Zimmermann, Wilson. I see a slow trip to the cellar.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The name is Voltaire or more formally @Voltaire26 seeing how I'm not the original. I really don't know who Ned Flanders is ... never bothered to look it up. As long as he isn't a nazi or played for ohio state, I'm good call me whatever pet name you want. I'm not worried about your information hidden, it just appears to be a personality flaw in your case. Don't worry we all have some sort of personality flaws. Good luck sorry you're running out of people to troll.
Qunt

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like Amish mourn or New Orleans mourn?

Doug will return, in some form or other. Stuff like that is hard to get rid of. Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode about the stink in his car. The "B.O." episode. "The O should stay with the B".

Speaking of Jimbo. Another thread on SportsHoopla said CBS listed the Top 65 College Football coaches and Harbaugh came in at #18. Three Big10 coaches ahead of him and one ranked #19.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda of strange that the poster (#26) who has bitched about doug for years and has probably complained directly or indirectly to several moderators about this thread....seems to now want to blame others for doug's banning.
Mr. Voltaire, the one thing I have that you lack? Self awareness. I know I act like an ass at times. I know I even take things too far. But you sir, in your sanctimony, cannot see how much of a condescending clown you are. You have convinced yourself you are doing God's work here by trying to direct the thoughts and patterns of this board. All I can say is - take your sanctimonious BS and hit the bricks.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda of strange that the poster (#26) who has bitched about doug for years and has probably complained directly or indirectly to several moderators about this thread....seems to now want to blame others for doug's banning.
Mr. Voltaire, the one thing I have that you lack? Self awareness. I know I act like an ass at times. I know I even take things too far. But you sir, in your sanctimony, cannot see how much of a condescending clown you are. You have convinced yourself you are doing God's work here by trying to direct the thoughts and patterns of this board. All I can say is - take your sanctimonious BS and hit the bricks.

Love you too ... I love all God's creatures ... even trolls.

INTERNET-TROLLS-618.jpg

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate everything.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now here this...AL Central Brethren

I want all of this negativity shit to stop. We are supposed to have fun on here correct? Yes, we occasionally will cross the Rubicon with sexual preference jokes, roast each others teams, engage in discussions that are not appropriate for children, and somehow inadvertantly support terrorist organizations with Vcash (I know what that shit really does Shaggy!) but this thread is supposed to be about laughs and baseball. Got it?

So all of you wine and cheese phags need to get over yourselves, quit pointing fingers and take your fingers out of orifices in general and LIGHTEN THE PHUQ UP!

THAT IS ALL

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as no one pisses on my shoes, and every one recognizes my genius.....I will endeavor to get along with "youse all". :)

(However I believe the poster 'kinkybluetoe' may not return...such is his disgust)

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now here this...AL Central Brethren

I want all of this negativity shit to stop. We are supposed to have fun on here correct? Yes, we occasionally will cross the Rubicon with sexual preference jokes, roast each others teams, engage in discussions that are not appropriate for children, and somehow inadvertantly support terrorist organizations with Vcash (I know what that shit really does Shaggy!) but this thread is supposed to be about laughs and baseball. Got it?

So all of you wine and cheese phags need to get over yourselves, quit pointing fingers and take your fingers out of orifices in general and LIGHTEN THE PHUQ UP!

THAT IS ALL

Well said ... and I shall ignore all the passive/aggressive ratings that I will be getting

2013-hawaii-warriors-retro-rainbow-gloves-675x380.jpg