• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn this thread used to be so much fun.

Thanks, fags.

Perhaps. But doug's routine got old and bitter. Just how much ''stupid'' can you take? Maybe it was cute when he could play the big shot when the Tigers were a top team...but putting down superior teams and players while still being a Tiger "fan" sounded juvenile and silly.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH NO! The Tigers dropped 2 of 3 to the (quote) "worst team in baseball" (unquote)

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweep.....funny. No Indian fans showed up. (Wamu is a idiot so..)I wanted to talk about it. Seems they only come around when they win.

tenor.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Tribe starts playing some better baseball.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps. But doug's routine got old and bitter. Just how much ''stupid'' can you take? Maybe it was cute when he could play the big shot when the Tigers were a top team...but putting down superior teams and players while still being a Tiger "fan" sounded juvenile and silly.
No.

You fucks whine till you get him banned and still just talk about him.

Wish I had two dicks. So the sucking line wouldn't be so long.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won today. Hopefully, they can build off of that.

With doug not available....would you like ME to insult Kluber, Francona, the Ohio education system, the Tribe fans, or at least mention 1948?
:thumb:

Doug's repertoire was extremely limited....so I will be happy to fill in

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

You fucks whine till you get him banned and still just talk about him.

Wish I had two dicks. So the sucking line wouldn't be so long.

You've been here longer than I have. You STILL found doug's "routine" funny? Sure once in awhile he'd say something really stupid....but mostly of it was the same stuff over and over. Crap...it's the only thing I ever agreed with Ned Flanders about.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been here longer than I have. You STILL found doug's "routine" funny? Sure once in awhile he'd say something really stupid....but mostly of it was the same stuff over and over. Crap...it's the only thing I ever agreed with Ned Flanders about.
Doug is the only reason I ever liked this fucking thing. He's fun. But not as much fun when a dozen insecure pricks want to pretend he's a bad guy.

10 years he does his thing and when real assholes like Vice are gone, he becomes the mark.

Never cared for your obsession with him or Muzz.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't do shit but fuck with Doug. Not my fault he started talking about Shaggy's wife and shit.

When this boils over, we'll be besties again...you'll see.
I'd rather get the fucking boot.

Or Hammer Jr can sell me the fucking thing.

What do you want for it anyway Joe Arpaio?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug is the only reason I ever liked this fucking thing. He's fun. But not as much fun when a dozen insecure pricks want to pretend he's a bad guy.

10 years he does his thing and when real assholes like Vice are gone, he becomes the mark.

Never cared for your obsession with him or Muzz.

He did became a bad guy - a mark. I will admit, I might have helped in that area. I guess I never warmed up to ''stupid''.
Yet my point is....for 10 years he did his "homer with obnoxious smacktalk" character. It got old. When he got pushed by me (and others), it did not change as much as get bitter and offensive - resulting in nothing but name calling. In short...when pushed...he had nothing to go to. A fastball pitcher who lost 5 mph and had no breaking pitch.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mercilessness trolling really fuck with him all he was, was trying to defend himself. He was a Detroit fan who just wanted to believe and you prodded him.

OH NO! The Tigers dropped 2 of 3 to the (quote) "worst team in baseball" (unquote)

Doug's not here anymore, please go way.

Doug committed suicide. Just mourn with the rest of us

Don't say that, it's rude and wrong ... you successfully got doug banned. Hope you're happy with tour accomplishment.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mercilessness trolling really fuck with him all he was, was trying to defend himself. He was a Detroit fan who just wanted to believe and you prodded him.

Doug's not here anymore, please go way.

Don't say that, it's rude and wrong ... you successfully got doug banned. Hope you're happy with tour accomplishment.

Lookit douche.....for months you kept yelling doug and I were the same guy! Did you forget about that you sack of warm piss? So explain how he was defending himself from me - when we were one and the same! Damn, you are one odd mother.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voltaire is what doug would be, if doug went to church.