• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

aidrick robinson cut

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that's surprising. I figured since Djax is hurt this week, AR might actually be called upon. Guess not.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that's surprising. I figured since Djax is hurt this week, AR might actually be called upon. Guess not.
Naw....seems the plan is to go with the {youngster} S. Moss. Turns out 35 in DC is the new 24. I personally hope that Moss plays exceptionally well, thereby eliminating the need to up grade at that position for years to come.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw....seems the plan is to go with the {youngster} S. Moss. Turns out 35 in DC is the new 24. I personally hope that Moss plays exceptionally well, thereby eliminating the need to up grade at that position for years to come.

look i dont hate robinson but has he really showed he can be a contributor ? moss is the BU returner and DJAX is injured

robinson cant return shit , doesnt play special teams and cant break into the rotation . we are talking about a guy who is a 4th or 5th guy at best

perhaps they may want to look at ryan grant some ?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look i dont hate robinson but has he really showed he can be a contributor ? moss is the BU returner and DJAX is injured

robinson cant return shit , doesnt play special teams and cant break into the rotation . we are talking about a guy who is a 4th or 5th guy at best

Now we're on the same page, it's past time to see what the huck-a-bucks can do!! Play the youngsters, let's take a look at the future instead of old timers who clearly have run out of shelf life.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we're on the same page, it's past time to see what the huck-a-bucks can do!! Play the youngsters, let's take a look at the future instead of old timers who clearly have run out of shelf life.

Yes. Minus a flash or two Robinson has been a total scrub. Shouldn't have waited this long to cut him loose.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: Surprised A. Rob wasn't cut last year. Guy has never shown much and as dad said he only played receive so he added little to the team.