• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After two weeks

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos and Raiders are the only undefeated teams in the AFC!!!

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would’ve thought that? Raiders seem legit, tough division. We have an uphill climb

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t let rhe Raiders fool you.
They beat two teams Denver was writing off as loses when the season started. With Vegas it comes down to pass protection and pass defense. That is what could hold them back

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, Chucky will self destruct. Its inevitable
So will Carr - its a matter of time. I do agree that the Raiders seem to be on a sugar high from the Vegas move.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy is the man, but Carr will hold the Raiders back??? The Raiders look pretty good and Carr is a very good QB. AFC West is going to be in a very tough position with possibly two very good teams missing the playoffs.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They beat two teams Denver was writing off as loses when the season started. With Vegas it comes down to pass protection and pass defense. That is what could hold them back

Don't let them fool you. They start off good every year the past few years then die quickly. I am not saying they are rotten but history with the Raiders under Gruden since his return would tell you they would win their first two games. They always seem to look good week 1 and they always seem to beat the Steelers. I am not saying I expect them to suck but I am saying this is natural of them. I feel like us Bronco fans have this Raider yearly. People fear them the first few weeks then it's sorta whatever after that. This week they might get the Dolphins Tualess. They surely don't suck but I don't take them as a serious contender... Their D will be exposed and Carr while a decent QB, not sure he can go far with a poor defense. He isn't that type of a QB. It isn't like he has glaring stars around him either. I just don't buy into the Raiders. They start this way every year anymore.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy is the man, but Carr will hold the Raiders back??? The Raiders look pretty good and Carr is a very good QB. AFC West is going to be in a very tough position with possibly two very good teams missing the playoffs.
Carr can be a very good QB, but his is not consistent and seems to wilt under pressure.