• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After playing the NFL season 50,000 times the Broncos beat Seattle in the Super Bowl

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this online today and the prediction is that Denver will be Seattle in the Super Bowl this year by 1 point. If you click the link and scroll through it predicts the playoffs and then goes through each team. I think the Packers defense will be underrated. They have it at 27th in the league. Bears fans also wont like this as they have the Bears finishing 4th in the NFC North.

NFL Preview 2014: Expert Betting and Fantasy Analysis, Predictions and Picks on Every Team from Paul Bessire @ PredictionMachine.com

The Predictalator has already played the 2014 NFL season 50,000 times before it's actually played. The Denver Broncos lead the way as the most likely Super Bowl Champions, winning it all a league-high 25.1% of the time. In the most likely Super Bowl, in a reversal of fortunes from last season, the vastly improved Broncos defeat the Seattle Seahawks 52.9% of the time and by an average score of 24-23. Seattle, the NFC's second-seed, but best overall team, wins the Super Bowl 22.6% of the time. The NFC's top seeded New Orleans Saints (15.8%), who only play three games against teams we project to make the playoffs, follow the Seahawks and Broncos in Super Bowl likelihood. Among other teams, only the AFC's second-seeded New England Patriots (8.8%) have better than a four percent (or 1-in-25) shot to win it all. There are 11 teams that win the championship between 1% and 4% of the time, including some teams that did not even make the playoffs last year like the Houston Texans, New York Giants, Washington Redskins and Arizona Cardinals.

Below, we explain How This Works and break down every team division-by-division. In each team's preview, the "Most Important" players are those whose play is most critical to the team's success. Typically, they will be young, injury-prone and/or inconsistent players who could just as likely play well and help the team as play poorly or miss games to hurt the team. Also, the Offensive and Defensive Rankings are based on how many points a team would score (offense) or allow (defense) if each team played the same, league-average schedule.

Since launching in January 2010, this technology is over 60% against-the-spread with NFL Locks of the Week (52-32 ATS), 55% ATS (551-442 ATS) picking all NFL games, and over 60% ATS and Over/Under (50-33 ATS and O/U) with highlighted NFL picks all-time with greater than 60% confidence. Last season, picking every NFL game, the Predictalator hit 57.4% ATS, then went 9-1-1 (90% ATS) in the postseason. And finally, the Predictalator is now 35-9 against-the-spread in NFL playoff games. Check out the Shop now to learn more.

[SIZE=+1]Season Summary[/SIZE]
Based on the analysis, here is the projected NFL 2014 Playoff bracket. It should be noted however, that this exact bracket only occurred 402 of the 50,000 seasons played by the Predictalator:

AFC
Wild Card Round
#6 Houston 21 @ #3 Indianapolis 27
#5 San Diego 24 @ #4 Cincinnati 26

Divisional Round
#3 Indianapolis 24 @ #2 New England 30
#4 Cincinnati 21 @ #1 Denver 31

AFC Championship
#2 New England 24 @ #1 Denver 32

NFC
Wild Card Round
#6 Philadelphia 26 @ #3 New York Giants 27
#5 San Francisco 30 @ #4 Green Bay 31

Divisional Round
#4 Green Bay 26 @ #1 New Orleans 33
#3 New York Giants 17 @ #2 Seattle 24

NFC Championship
#2 Seattle 21 @ #1 New Orleans 20

Super Bowl
Denver 24 over Seattle 23

Last edited by a moderator:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if these guys had Seattle beating Denver by 5 TDs in the SB at this time last year.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All seems reasonable to me. :ipw:

LOL I've seen that horse head posted a few times, but never knew what it meant in those contexts. Very clear here ^, however!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Predictalator isn't a new thing and they do what they do. Odds are just overall chances and don't accurately predict future results, but in this case there is no real surprise there. What they can't do is forecast which teams will struggle with the worst injuries. If they could do that I'd make millions on their simulations.

Denver should be the favorites. Best offense in the league and all of their injured defensive players back combined with new veteran additions on it. Hell of a deadly combo.

Notice the top chances are still only around 25%. That means more likely that not still not the winner. And by a wide margin.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this thing on yahoo about the Bears having a 0.2 chance to win the SB and a average of 7.2 wins. Even one of the employees of this prediction machine came on and talked about how it was WEIRD that the Bears were so low on this. In Vegas, where people put their real money on what they think, the Bears are the 6th most likely team to win the Super Bowl at 14-1. Furthermore, 95% of betters have picked the over on the Bears 8.5 win total.

Basically, sometimes the numbers that are used just fall in a certain way that drastically underrate or overrate a certain team. This year it is the Bears.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that arsenal of weapons Tom Brady is surrounded with this season, they 19-0 and reward the Foxboro Faithful with another Lombardi, their first since Spygate.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Predictalator isn't a new thing and they do what they do. Odds are just overall chances and don't accurately predict future results, but in this case there is no real surprise there. What they can't do is forecast which teams will struggle with the worst injuries. If they could do that I'd make millions on their simulations.

Denver should be the favorites. Best offense in the league and all of their injured defensive players back combined with new veteran additions on it. Hell of a deadly combo.

Notice the top chances are still only around 25%. That means more likely that not still not the winner. And by a wide margin.

And it aint even close. I could see Denver going 19-0 with so many weapons

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!!!! Too early in the morning to start drinking, or are you still drunk from last night??:suds:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Decker had 87 catches for 1,288 yards & 11 TD's last year. Does he get anywhere near those numbers this year playing for the J-E-T-S...Jets, Jets, Jets?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!!!! Too early in the morning to start drinking, or are you still drunk from last night??:suds:

What up you sexy bastage?. To answer your ? still drunk from 1979.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Decker had 87 catches for 1,288 yards & 11 TD's last year. Does he get anywhere near those numbers this year playing for the J-E-T-S...Jets, Jets, Jets?

Depends, are the CBs he is going against going to jam him or play rough? If so, he will drop out of the play and look for a flag every time.

After playing the NFL season 50,000 times the Broncos beat Seattle in the Super Bowl

Since we are all in agreement about how awesome the broncos are can't we just give them the Lombardi now?

Remember, the broncos do not always go to the SB but when they do, they lose in a spectacular fashion.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends, are the CBs he is going against going to jam him or play rough? If so, he will drop out of the play and look for a flag every time.

Since we are all in agreement about how awesome the broncos are can't we just give them the Lombardi now?

Remember, the broncos do not always go to the SB but when they do, they lose in a spectacular fashion.

I know what ya mean but I don't see ED getting anywhere nears his numbers from last year. Smith, Vick it won't make a difference. Neither QB is very good.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One game he had 4 tds. They put on like a 5'9 corner on him and Peyton just lobbed ball up and 6 '3 Decker snatched it in. Will do good if Vick is throwing, not sold on Geno " I should have been drafted in top 5" Smith

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since we are all in agreement about how awesome the broncos are can't we just give them the Lombardi now
?

hell yeah lets bring it back to the AFC and would like to see Pat Bowlen get another ,while he still has some memory

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One game he had 4 tds. They put on like a 5'9 corner on him and Peyton just lobbed ball up and 6 '3 Decker snatched it in. Will do good if Vick is throwing, not sold on Geno " I should have been drafted in top 5" Smith

I forgot about that big game he had last year. And I will be surprised if Smith can beat out Vick.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on now!!! Peyton has at least "one" SB ring!!! :-)