• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AFC Championship Game: New England @ Kansas City 6:40 Eastern Time on CBS

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense Fins fans, but could you stop swinging off the Chiefs' nuts when there is iffy officiating (inevitable) when the Patriots are involved?

Their bitter hatred of the Patriots is truly awesome. Please don't discourage the Fish Fans, their tears are a joy for the Patriots faithful.

Your future looks good with Mahomes. He is only going to get better with experience. Can you imagine what it feels like to be a Miami fan when the Pats are going to yet another SB while the Fins are rebuilding endlessly and their owner is calling the team mediocre?????

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm remembering a Chiefs / Rams game earlier. You are just lucky you did not make it to the rematch!!!!!
I don't know about that, Watkins is healthy and the CB/LB was better just via not being as sloppy (highly ironic with Dee Ford, but ultimately factual, even if highly predictable)

I think the Chiefs do beat the Rams in a hypothetical rematch more than not, but alas, that is a counterfactual. We're on to the offseason- hopefully this bullshit pacifism on defense is killed off once and for all with Spags, for better or for worse.

Misreading the team being better than one ought to think is one thing, it won't be a forgivable offense in 2019.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that, Watkins is healthy and the CB/LB was better just via not being as sloppy (highly ironic with Dee Ford, but ultimately factual, even if highly predictable)

I think the Chiefs do beat the Rams in a hypothetical rematch more than not, but alas, that is a counterfactual. We're on to the offseason- hopefully this bullshit pacifism on defense is killed off once and for all with Spags, for better or for worse.

Misreading the team being better than one ought to think is one thing, it won't be a forgivable offense in 2019.

Rex Ryan would have been a Pats beating DC.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is the assumption that those 4 QBs would all have 9 appearances too?

We can all assume that you will whine like an air raid siren at the slightest fact against Tom Brady. Now....cry about Joe Montana and some other shit.....

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can all assume that you will whine like an air raid siren at the slightest fact against Tom Brady. Now....cry about Joe Montana and some other shit.....

Cool, I'm drinking too so this could be fun. Brady cheats and Montana was awesome. It took quite a while for Joe to be bested but it finally happened in the Falcons game.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and for good reason. A stat-bot....that's really all he is. When he gets rolled, he moves onto another set of numbers.

He was rolled often. Poor guy, the Pats and Brady have been and continue to be the bane of his very existence.

SpecificDopeyAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was rolled often. Poor guy, the Pats and Brady have been and continue to be the bane of his very existence.

SpecificDopeyAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

Dude actually made me root for Brady. It was fun throwing him around while it lasted.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your conspiracy theory is losing steam quickly. Especially considering almost EVERY NE fan on here said it was a bs call.
Are you out of tissues yet?
Well that's a first you are finally coming out of the koolaid....nice to see.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
70% is not "automatic". A incomplete pass on 2nd down is not a punt.

See how this works?
Never said that it was but I can be sure that it was an automatic first down due to the ridiculous flag. That my friend is considered a break...could have changed the game.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said that it was but I can be sure that it was an automatic first down due to the ridiculous flag. That my friend is considered a break...could have changed the game.

Love me some more ridiculous flags come Sunday, hope your gonna wear your Pats gear FFF. Like in college you have to root for Conf Go AFCE!!!

PatsFanInColtsCountry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A break, yes, but not
Just another example of the breaks NE get and again it results in an important first down. Could have been the game if they had to punt. Don't get me wrong the rams PI was worse but reviewing this crap would eliminate it. That's my point you tool...
Keep backpeadaling.

Can you show on this doll where Brady touched you?

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clete Blakeman's crew AFCCG breakdown - offensive and defensive fouls:

Pass Interference:
Patriots: 2 Defensive, 1 Offensive
Chiefs: zero

Defensive Holding:
Patriots: 2

Roughing the Passer:
Patriots: 1 (declined)
Chiefs: 1

Delay of Game:
Patriots: 1
Chiefs: Zero

Offsides:
Patriots: 1 (declined)

Delay of Game:
Patriots: 1

False Start:
Patriots: zero

Patriots definitely got the short end of the stick with this crew when it came to Pass Interference and Defensive Holding.