• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Additional Info on VT Transfers

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured I may as well post. Sad to hear a segment of players were so toxic to the team / program. While this explains alot, I wonder how many of those players did not transfer...

Inside Virginia Tech's Internal Turnaround After a Season of Division and Negativity
Virginia Tech at last unified after divided 2018 season

JohnstoneC8

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured I may as well post. Sad to hear a segment of players were so toxic to the team / program. While this explains alot, I wonder how many of those players did not transfer...

Inside Virginia Tech's Internal Turnaround After a Season of Division and Negativity
Virginia Tech at last unified after divided 2018 season

Damn, that's crazy, man. Sucks for Fuente.

I was really hoping we'd land Dax - hope he balls out for you guys.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bit alarming at the bottom where the players are giving input on what needs to change and the coaches are doing it. It smacks of letting the inmates run the prison. Are these changes that go back to a norm of Beamer and being changed from Fuente’s way of doing it, or is it just whiny players? And I am not talking about orange cleats, I am talking about morning practice schedule and apparent offense and defense kumbaya sessions. Not saying the o and d shouldn’t talk and get along, just saying that having to make the effort to have them do so sounds really bad.

If I was a Hokie fan, I would have serious concerns. Is Fuente part of the problem?

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I think this season will be very telling. IMO - Fuente appears to have noticed this towards the end of the season like he was not engaged. I know there has been a renewed focus on commitment and unit with the team wearing 'NBA' shirts and trying to weed out the bitches so to speak with the spring workouts. But this season will be really interesting to see how things play out. I know VT's AD is a no-nonsense dude.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was very interesting to read because I was really wondering what was going on here. It seems like Fuente brought in a lot of guys who don't fit the usual culture of the program. Very curious to see how they play this year, Fuente is in a tough spot, once the locker room is lost it's very difficult to get it back.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" Do not catch a touchdown. If you catch a touchdown, I’m going to have to fight you."

VT players have had that kind of piss poor attitude for years now. Fuente is just continuing what Beamer had goin on...
frankbe.jpg

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was very interesting to read because I was really wondering what was going on here. It seems like Fuente brought in a lot of guys who don't fit the usual culture of the program. Very curious to see how they play this year, Fuente is in a tough spot, once the locker room is lost it's very difficult to get it back.

Most of the bad apples were Beamer era guys, actually. Most of the Fuente recruited guys are very pro-Fuente from what i understand. We will see though. Apparently the team's heart to heart with one another and the coaching staff has led to a completely different locker room vibe now. We shall see soon i reckon.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the bad apples were Beamer era guys, actually. Most of the Fuente recruited guys are very pro-Fuente from what i understand. We will see though. Apparently the team's heart to heart with one another and the coaching staff has led to a completely different locker room vibe now. We shall see soon i reckon.
Yeah...maybe you guys will win 7 games this year!

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which is probably as many games as the cowboys and thunder will win combined!
Nah bro both those guise will win WAY over 7 hahaha.

Don't be ashamed bro, 7 is an improvement! Be proud! HOKIEPOWER! I bet you wish for the days where Virginny Technical will be as relevant as West Virginia...

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah bro both those guise will win WAY over 7 hahaha.

Don't be ashamed bro, 7 is an improvement! Be proud! HOKIEPOWER! I bet you wish for the days where Virginny Technical will be as relevant as West Virginia...

Gdamn are Oklahoma fans on West Virginia's nuts like that now?

The fuck kind of conference pride fheggetry is that?

And the last i heard......

proud_beamer.gif

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gdamn are Oklahoma fans on West Virginia's nuts like that now?

The fuck kind of conference pride fheggetry is that?

And the last i heard......

proud_beamer.gif
Your slightly successful old ballchinned coach likes to sway to and fro like a little girl?

Oh I hate WVU's guts...but its sad to see their program WAY more relevant than Viginia Commonwealth Trade School State. Right?

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your slightly successful old ballchinned coach likes to sway to and fro like a little girl?

Oh I hate WVU's guts...but its sad to see their program WAY more relevant than Viginia Commonwealth Trade School State. Right?

Pretty sure WVU has the same amount of combined wins as VT the last three years , lost on the field to VT two years ago, and they just fired their coach last season. Let's pump them conference dick sucking brakes just a little bit now.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure WVU has the same amount of combined wins as VT the last three years , lost on the field to VT two years ago, and they just fired their coach last season. Let's pump them conference dick sucking brakes just a little bit now.
Conference allegiance has nothing to do with what I'm talking about, I'm talking about an old rival of yours that enjoys more success than VTI does currently...most recent results, nothing more, nothing less. You won't hear me pumping any Big XII rivals...they can all eat shit AND LIVE.

I guess Beamer was one HELL of a coach. Probably the best ever.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conference allegiance has nothing to do with what I'm talking about, I'm talking about an old rival of yours that enjoys more success than VTI does currently...most recent results, nothing more, nothing less. You won't hear me pumping any Big XII rivals...they can all eat shit AND LIVE.

I guess Beamer was one HELL of a coach. Probably the best ever.

If Fuente doesn't win 9 or 10 games this season with this shit schedule then he can fuck off, but he'll probably get in that vicinity.

We'll just take baby Beamer in a few years after he's done marinating at OK. :thumb:

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Fuente doesn't win 9 or 10 games this season with this shit schedule then he can fuck off, but he'll probably get in that vicinity.

We'll just take baby Beamer in a few years after he's done marinating at OK. :thumb:
I honestly expected the turnaround to happen last year.

If he's truly won the locker room back...beat Clemson. That's all. :happy:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly expected the turnaround to happen last year.

If he's truly won the locker room back...beat Clemson. That's all. :happy:

He didn't have much to work with last year with the roster the way it was (some of that im sure being his fault). Almost the entire 2 deep returned this season, and will again next season if that tells you anything about how young that team was last season. But this is definitely a "I need to see some major change or you can fuck right off" year for Fuente on the field to me. The entire team is basically "his" people now so I don't want to hear any excuses.