• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adam Burrish on Chrissy Pronger

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! I'm not so sure that's the smartest thing to say. OK to think it but for a pro athlete to make a comment like that is...............

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is that Burish speaks from experience on that subject...

/Is it too much to either a) say nothing or b) say what a tough competitor he is. After all, you just won the Cup.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
burrish has no class. this cup just makes him worse. but what can you do we have kesler for those comments as well

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think that it was the euphoria of the moment...he lost all filtering abilities. still stupid. i mean...he WILL see pronger again. it's called next season. of course, he's not thinking about next season at all...but still, stupid.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can't imagine a team in the league thay would think otherwise after throwing the game pucks away after losing. That was a bush league tantrum from a seasoned vet. Just my 2 cents.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine a team in the league thay would think otherwise after throwing the game pucks away after losing. That was a bush league tantrum from a seasoned vet. Just my 2 cents.

i think it's more that he actually said it though...and really that was pronger's goal. did he get last night's puck? if so that's wayyy over the line.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not defending Pronger here because what he did was wrong and everyone already knows that and most people feel that way. Burrish making that comment doesn't make him look any better. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Just my 2 cents.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think it's more that he actually said it though...and really that was pronger's goal. did he get last night's puck? if so that's wayyy over the line.

I think what he did in the first 2 games is way over the line. And it has nothing to do with him being a Flyer, I would say that for any player who pulled that kind of garbage.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of me thinks that's a really stupid thing to say, yet part of me commends him for his honesty.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Part of me thinks that's a really stupid thing to say, yet part of me commends him for his honesty.

All of me wants to see whatever team Burrish signs with play Philly early next season, when Pronger has the luxury of taking an instigator penalty. Hopefully its in the east, so they can play each other often.
The only thing worst than a sore loser is a sore winner. Burrish is an asshole.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This clown on clown violence has to stop. At least Pronger is a HOF calibre clown. Burrish is just a hack.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pronger is a jerk. He gets voted by players, coaches, media and everyone not on his team almost every year as the dirtiest player in the league. But that doesn't mean he is an idiot. He may be smart, he just isn't like by anyone he meets.

Early in the year when Philly was sucking I thought Pronger may have been the problem. After the Olympic break things got better. I don't know if something happened there or not but the team turned it around.

Every team needs a few villians.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I love the fact that Burish spoke his mind on what he actually thought instead of giving the typical answers. It seems like most people want atheles to speak their minds more, but everyone usually jumps on them as soon as they do it.

Just sayin'

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of me wants to see whatever team Burrish signs with play Philly early next season, when Pronger has the luxury of taking an instigator penalty. Hopefully its in the east, so they can play each other often.
The only thing worst than a sore loser is a sore winner. Burrish is an asshole.

I really dont know anything about Burrish, neither his personality or his playing ability - which stats wise doesn't look good.

He is being an ass, and a sore loser but if he would have said Pronger 'is a great and fiery competitor' everyone would have known he was measuring his words.

He shouldn't have said it, but it doesn't really bother me. Probably because I don't know him and I don't like Pronger.

I love the fact that Burish spoke his mind on what he actually thought instead of giving the typical answers. It seems like most people want atheles to speak their minds more, but everyone usually jumps on them as soon as they do it.

That's how part of me feels too. Yeah he was being a jerk, but he was giving an honest answer.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just sayin'

Comeds said:
That's how part of me feels too. Yeah he was being a jerk, but he was giving an honest answer.

I would have more respect for Burish if he would have said what he did about Pronger oh I don't know after game 1 or game 2, hell even game 5. To have him talk smack after you've just won a Cup and know that you won't have to play him again for a few months shows just type of individual Burish truly is, in my opinion...

Last edited by a moderator:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have more respect for Burish if he would have said what he did about Pronger oh I don't know after game 1 or game 2, hell even game 5. To have him talk smack after you've just won a Cup and know that you won't have to play him again for a few months shows just type of individual Burish truly is, in my opinion...

His own team may have killed him. Especially since he was playing so little himself.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let me get this straight ... the guy who couldnt even crack the Hawks lineup last night called Pronger "terrible"?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

+1

Burrish should have just kept his mouth shut.

"If I see him in the parking lot I might just punch him."

Grow up ya little bitch. Pronger makes a living (and a handsome one at that) making opposing players hate him. It's part of the game and if all Burrish can do is call names after the series is over, he's a classless little puke. That interview was more than he did all series though, to be ...ummm... fair.

Last year he was getting in Iggy's face in the playoffs. I'm wishing more and more that the linesmen would have just let Iggy get at Burrish. I'd like to have seen Adam try to mumble his retarded garbage with his jaw wired shut.

P.S. I am by no means a Pronger fan.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if this works...

23gzei1.gif