• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ACC football survey

Garrett_TD23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The 2nd most popular answer to question #5 so far is Pitt vs UMd, behind VT vs Pitt. I guess alot of us are hoping to find a date for the ugliest girl at the prom.

Any Maryland fans on this site?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2nd most popular answer to question #5 so far is Pitt vs UMd, behind VT vs Pitt. I guess alot of us are hoping to find a date for the ugliest girl at the prom.

Any Maryland fans on this site?

I don't recall seeing any, at least not active, since I got here in Sept.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may by chance have seen this survey on other sites, if you have already filled it out please don't fill it out again. The results of the survey will be put together in an article for Southern Pigskin. If you would like to participate in it, please be sure you fill it out correctly with valid answers. I would like to get more than a hundred participants from ACC and non ACC fans alike. I will come by frequently to check on it.

1 Which college football team is your favorite?

2 Which annually played ACC matchup NOT involving your favorite team is the most entertaining historically?

3 Which annually played ACC matchup NOT involving your favorite team is the most entertaining recently (last 2-3 years)?

4 Which irregulary played ACC matchup NOT involving your favorite team would make a great annually played game?

5 Which new matchup NOT involving your favorite team appeals to you the most that involves the new members Syracuse and Pitt?

Current division alignment with cross over games:

BC / VT
Clemson / GT
FSU / Miami
Maryland / UVA
NCSU / UNC
Wake / Duke
Cuse / Pitt

Example:

1 FSU
2 Clemson vs GT
3 UNC vs NCSU
4 Clemson vs Miami
5 SU vs Duke

1. Clemson University (aka THE University of South Carolina :dhd:)
2. FSU vs. UF
3. VT vs. BC
4. Maryland vs. Pitt
5. Syracuse vs. UNC

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article is complete, thanks for the help. Sports SportsHoopla get's a mention for having one of the most number of participants.

ACC’s Most Entertaining Games - Southern Pigskin: The Leading Name in Southern College Football Coverage

That was an interesting article. Im surprised UNC - Miami didnt get chosen at all considering how good those games have been the last couple of years. My only thing is that the UNC - NC State rivalry really isnt all that its cracked up to be. NC State fans hate Carolina, and the Wolfpack want nothing more than to beat UNC, but it really isnt as big of a rivalry as it should be. I would love to beat State more than anybody else, but i am not sure the players and other fans would agree. Also, on the basketball court fans would like to argue that it isnt a rivalry.

The Cruel Kings of Carolina Strike Again - The Triangle Blog - Grantland

Garrett_TD23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That was an interesting article. Im surprised UNC - Miami didnt get chosen at all considering how good those games have been the last couple of years. My only thing is that the UNC - NC State rivalry really isnt all that its cracked up to be. NC State fans hate Carolina, and the Wolfpack want nothing more than to beat UNC, but it really isnt as big of a rivalry as it should be. I would love to beat State more than anybody else, but i am not sure the players and other fans would agree. Also, on the basketball court fans would like to argue that it isnt a rivalry.

The Cruel Kings of Carolina Strike Again - The Triangle Blog - Grantland

You don't give State fans enough credit for their little brother syndrome, it's very Auburn like.

EvilVodka

Warlock
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. FSU
2. VT vs. Miami
3. hmm...the ACC is entertaining recently? lol I guess Clemson vs. Virginia Tech
4. Syracuse vs. Boston College
5. Syracuse vs. Boston College