• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ACC football survey

Garrett_TD23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You may by chance have seen this survey on other sites, if you have already filled it out please don't fill it out again. The results of the survey will be put together in an article for Southern Pigskin. If you would like to participate in it, please be sure you fill it out correctly with valid answers. I would like to get more than a hundred participants from ACC and non ACC fans alike. I will come by frequently to check on it.

1 Which college football team is your favorite?

2 Which annually played ACC matchup NOT involving your favorite team is the most entertaining historically?

3 Which annually played ACC matchup NOT involving your favorite team is the most entertaining recently (last 2-3 years)?

4 Which irregulary played ACC matchup NOT involving your favorite team would make a great annually played game?

5 Which new matchup NOT involving your favorite team appeals to you the most that involves the new members Syracuse and Pitt?

Current division alignment with cross over games:

BC / VT
Clemson / GT
FSU / Miami
Maryland / UVA
NCSU / UNC
Wake / Duke
Cuse / Pitt

Example:

1 FSU
2 Clemson vs GT
3 UNC vs NCSU
4 Clemson vs Miami
5 SU vs Duke

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. UNC
2. FSU - Miami
3. Duke and Wake
4. State and UVA
5. Pitt and VT

Garrett_TD23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm a little surprised more people did not think Cuse vs Duke would be intriguing with the NY vs NJ sub plot going for them. I'd imagine that game would be close to a sell out in the Carrier Dome, plus both teams are close to the same level.

I hope to get more responses from Sports SportsHoopla, this a chance to get some free advertising when I mention them in my article where I got my sources from. Gimmie at least 15 responses please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Clemson
2) FSU/Miami
3) Miami/Ga. Tech
4) Va. Tech/FSU
5) Va. Tech/Pitt

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little surprised more people did not think Cuse vs Duke would be intriguing with the NY vs NJ sub plot going for them. I'd imagine that game would be close to a sell out in the Carrier Dome, plus both teams are close to the same level.

I hope to get more responses from Sports SportsHoopla, this a chance to get some free advertising when I mention them in my article where I got my sources from. Gimmie at least 15 responses please.

Post it on the VT, UVA and Clemson boards...you will get more responses....

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot about Southern Pigskin. I posted over there for about the first 5 games of the season this past year and couldn't stand the trolling and bitching from 2 or 3 of the members over there. No offense to other FSU fans, but there was a guy over there who could not get over FSU not meeting the pre season hype. And could never praise the team that beat FSU, but only make excuses weak in and weak out. Then he went to blaming the ACC and the officials and claiming it was some sort of plot against FSU by Swofford to bring down the Seminoles. It got ridiculous and I had to leave.

I guess what I'm saying is, I hope those 2 or 3 don't show up here. I do suppose they would get torched over here though. There just weren't enough posters over there to keep them in check.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You may by chance have seen this survey on other sites, if you have already filled it out please don't fill it out again. The results of the survey will be put together in an article for Southern Pigskin. If you would like to participate in it, please be sure you fill it out correctly with valid answers. I would like to get more than a hundred participants from ACC and non ACC fans alike. I will come by frequently to check on it.

2 Which annually played ACC matchup NOT involving your favorite team is the most entertaining historically?

3 Which annually played ACC matchup NOT involving your favorite team is the most entertaining recently (last 2-3 years)?

4 Which irregulary played ACC matchup NOT involving your favorite team would make a great annually played game?

5 Which new matchup NOT involving your favorite team appeals to you the most that involves the new members Syracuse and Pitt?

BC / VT
Clemson / GT
FSU / Miami
Maryland / UVA
NCSU / UNC
Wake / Duke
Cuse / Pitt

Example:

1 FSU
2 Clemson vs GT
3 UNC vs NCSU
4 Clemson vs Miami
5 SU vs Duke

1. VT
2. FSU/Miami
3. UNC and NCST
4. GT/CLEMSON
5. Pitt/Miami

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) VT
2) FSU/Miami
3) Clemson/GT
4) Clemson/UNC
5) Pitt/Miami

Just made up #4 cuz I really don't care that much. It's not like any of the possibilities are must see.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Virginia Tech
2 FSU-Miami
3 Clemson-GT
4 FSU-GT
5 Pitt-Miami

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) VT
2) FSU / Miami
3) NCSU / UNC
4) Clemson / Pitt
5) Pitt / UNC

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
1. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
2. Florida State University vs. University of Miami
3. Clemson University vs. Georgia Institute of Technology
4. Florida State University vs. Georgia Institute of Technology
5. University of Pittsburgh vs. University of Maryland, College Park

I honestly think Pitt and Maryland have a good rivalry potential, although the schedule doesn't lend itself much to its development.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell? This thread discriminates.

My favorite ACC team is....hold on let me get a 10 sided die. Okay, four teams are eliminated automatically... Miami for being douches. UNC for being too good at basketball. Duke for being too bad at football and too good at basketball. Florida State for that stupid tomahawk chant.

and the winner isss...

die fell off the table. I still hate all of you. :wink: :lol:

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell? This thread discriminates.

My favorite ACC team is....hold on let me get a 10 sided die. Okay, four teams are eliminated automatically... Miami for being douches. UNC for being too good at basketball. Duke for being too bad at football and too good at basketball. Florida State for that stupid tomahawk chant.

and the winner isss...

die fell off the table. I still hate all of you. :wink: :lol:

It says non-ACC fans as well. The first question asks "which college football team is your favorite?" not "Which ACC football team is your favorite?"

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Alabama
2. FSU- Miami
3. Clemson-FSU
4.VT-FSU
5. Pitt-VT

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BC / VT
Clemson / GT
FSU / Miami
Maryland / UVA
NCSU / UNC
Wake / Duke
Cuse / Pitt

Example:

1 UVa
2 FSU & Miami
3 Maryland & Clemson