• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ACC/B1G Challenge 2014

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and in reference to your reply to me as well... this is why you don't know shit. OSU's season is going to depend on their freshmen and a kid who redshirted last year. All these upperclassmen you refer to didn't get the job done last year and will be decent support players at best. Our YOUNG players need time to develop and learn the system. Same goes for Michigan and MSU who lost quite a bit of talent last year(especially MSU).

3 senior starters and two more in the rotation...they have plenty of experience so please stfu. Trying to call a team young with that kind of experience doesn't make any sense. FWIW, I actually think Ohio State will be good because they have a good mix of experience to go along with 3 very good freshman. How good do you honestly think they would be if Scott, Thompson and Williams played like they did their freshman or sophomore season. Not very good. That experience will help them immensely.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 senior starters and two more in the rotation...they have plenty of experience so please stfu. Trying to call a team young with that kind of experience doesn't make any sense. FWIW, I actually think Ohio State will be good because they have a good mix of experience to go along with 3 very good freshman. How good do you honestly think they would be if Scott, Thompson and Williams played like they did their freshman or sophomore season. Not very good. That experience will help them immensely.

Even with experience like our 3 upperclassmen have, you can't rotate freshmen in and out of the lineup this early on and expect to be on Lville's level yet. I feel like this concept is completely over your head.. and I'm not sure why.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with experience like our 3 upperclassmen have, you can't rotate freshmen in and out of the lineup this early on and expect to be on Lville's level yet. I feel like this concept is completely over your head.. and I'm not sure why.

You said Ohio State was young, which isn't true. Now you're bringing up something completely different. And I completely understand what you are trying to say, it's not rocket science. And FWIW, Louisville rotated 3 freshman against Ohio State, just like Ohio State did against Louisville. You're acting as though Louisville is some team all full of seniors, which isn't true.