• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Absence of Oregon fans

mallard666

Gurney Repairman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Describes Shaw's masterpiece quite accurately. 42.5 ToP to 17.5. Don't know what to think of a team that can't stop a simple dive play into the line.

Don't try to get all smart alecly, now. Shaw has done a helluva a job with the talent he has. He still lost to da utes. Think what ever you want about tDucks. Having to not face them surely brings you a sigh of relief.

:stevie:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't try to get all smart alecly, now. Shaw has done a helluva a job with the talent he has. He still lost to da utes. Think what ever you want about tDucks. Having to not face them surely brings you a sigh of relief.

Don't flatter yourself. Oregon football is a joke. Stanford is Bama-Lite. All those Stanford drives that ended in FG's for them in the 2nd half would have been TD's for Bama. There's a reason I never ranked Oregon in my top 5 all year and had Stanford ranked ahead of them all year. Stanford > Oregon.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ruby-wilfong-1429814-albums-more-stuff-pic105563-donald-duck-good-one-laughing-animated.gif

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also didn't help them to get the shit kicked in on national tv. They will get over it. Happens to every program from time to time.

Happens to oregon about once a year...

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happens to Washington multiple times a year -- hell one year it happened 12 times.

Difference is no Husky fans run around like loons calling out BAMA and we don't consider ourselves the greatest team to have ever taken the field.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is no Husky fans run around like loons calling out BAMA and we don't consider ourselves the greatest team to have ever taken the field.

No you just did that before the Oregon game -- only one Oregon fan called out Bama on this board yet many UDud fans called out Oregon before their game. The difference between Bama and Oregon is about the same or closer than UW and UO.

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Kniht.png

Uh..... I found a few of them, Still room on the Bandwagon for the rest of you Guys, Better hurry it's filling up fast.:rollseyes:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you just did that before the Oregon game -- only one Oregon fan called out Bama on this board yet many UDud fans called out Oregon before their game. The difference between Bama and Oregon is about the same or closer than UW and UO.

How dare us husky fans Husky fans be excited and confident about a game that was going to actually happen against our rival. That's clearly the same as, or worse than, claiming a victory over the defending champions in the title game before the year is halfway done. :rollseyes:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L jesus are my posts invisible?

I'm sitting here watching 3 fucking games.

Well there are times that, just kidding...:suds:

Lets talk about the guy that started this thread and his bold prediction of his Cat's upsetting Bruins for homecoming yesterday???

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't flatter yourself. Oregon football is a joke. Stanford is Bama-Lite. All those Stanford drives that ended in FG's for them in the 2nd half would have been TD's for Bama. There's a reason I never ranked Oregon in my top 5 all year and had Stanford ranked ahead of them all year. Stanford > Oregon.

I dont believe that if Mariota was 100% the game would have gone exactly the same way. you take away the knee on a mobile qb like Mariota and you take away his run, and his full stability in the pass.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont believe that if Mariota was 100% the game would have gone exactly the same way. you take away the knee on a mobile qb like Mariota and you take away his run, and his full stability in the pass.

Come on now, you're starting to look like you're making excuses...