• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Absence of Oregon fans

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been here about like normal. Friday I worked my normal day came home and got called back to work for another 3.5 hours. today has just been watching games and doing shit around the house like a normal Sat.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt know you would miss us so much if we did stop

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their all busy heading down to Goodwill to drop these off:

We-Want-Bama-630x472.jpg

Not everyone, if it were me I would have been down there making fun of the come lately fans that made or bought those.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it's expected to see the number of posts decrease after a significant loss. Haven't seen Mamba very much this afternoon. He's usually pretty chatty on Saturdays.

I have 50 posts today broheim.

And no, I dont post much on Saturdays.

5 a year tops... I am at the games.... All homes (7) and minimum of 1 road every year.

And I am at all the Bowl Duck games as well.

And I never post in the Duck game threads or even have the computer on when Oregon is playing. Way too distracting for me.

Even when Oregon is up by 40 I dont open the cpu til the game is over.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't believe most are college football fans as a whole. Most probably only watch Oregon games and don't give two-shits about most other games. Not sure football has become a cultural event for them like in other parts of the nation like the South or Midwest.

Also didn't help them to get the shit kicked in on national tv. They will get over it. Happens to every program from time to time.

This kind of makes me mad because it is the exact opposite of me.

I have been a massive CFB and NFL fan since I could walk.

I record and watch every PAC game during the week as well as all the big games I miss.

I watch every single bowl game there is. I watch every game on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and am in front of my tv or at a Duck game every single Saturday from September til it ends in January.

I also take great pride in knowing the history of this game. I have a book collection of CFB teams from early IVY schools, to Army Navy rivalry, to great coaches, Heisman winners, and it goes on and on. Probably totaling 50 books.

I love CFB more than anything in this world besides my family.

My careers have revolved around being free on Saturdays.

Your statement may be true for some Duck fans.

But sure as fuck aint this one.

:suds:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their all busy heading down to Goodwill to drop these off:

We-Want-Bama-630x472.jpg

If they wash it in really hot water and dry it on high heat it might fit next year.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah.... I am getting fucking off on watching Fresno and Wyoming and am getting excited for Oregon to play Wyoming so I can chat with their fans.... Possibly planning a trip to watch Oregon there in a couple of years...

My love of CFB borders on obsession.

Not just Oregon. But obviously that is my primary focus.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they wash it in really hot water and dry it on high heat it might fit next year.

I think I know the vendors that made these.

I am going to give em the business a week from today at the Utah game..

:lol:

They sell shirts in the parking lots. I am going to blow my nose on their latest shirt this Saturday.

And I aint joking... What are they going to do?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't believe most are college football fans as a whole. Most probably only watch Oregon games and don't give two-shits about most other games. Not sure football has become a cultural event for them like in other parts of the nation like the South or Midwest.

Also didn't help them to get the shit kicked in on national tv. They will get over it. Happens to every program from time to time.

Sorry my current set up of 3 tvs all playing a different game aren't enough. I guess Im just a casual fan

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I know the vendors that made these.

I am going to give em the business a week from today at the Utah game..

:lol:

They sell shirts in the parking lots. I am going to blow my nose on their latest shirt this Saturday.

And I aint joking... What are they going to do?

Yeah these guys make these shirts and sell enough to make back their investment, they dont care if they get rid of a few hundred shirts. Seen them before, they are like used car salesmen, lowlife scum most of them.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah these guys make these shirts and sell enough to make back their investment, they dont care if they get rid of a few hundred shirts. Seen them before, they are like used car salesmen, lowlife scum most of them.

Yeah they are like the people in Vegas that flick their little cards together to get you to take one

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND TO THINK I GIVE THOSE FHEGS A BEER EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE...

SHAME ON ME.

STILL GOT MY WALLACE CAP LOCK ON.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they are like the people in Vegas that flick their little cards together to get you to take one

Yeah, i hate those guys too. Although I did have one that hooked me up with some good sites to stop in and see while i was there the last time. Been a while, might need to go back soon.

mallard666

Gurney Repairman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm confused by all this. Mainly because of az's premise for this thread i.e. tDuck fans must post to her/his satisfaction or they're just posers. I have forgotten more football games that I have watched than most of the posters on here have ever seen. I also have a life. Like Mamba, on game days days for tDucks I want nothing to do with this place until after the game. Why spoil it?

tDuck fans aren't going away any time soon. Mainly because sec fans are too easy to troll.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm confused by all this. Mainly because of az's premise for this thread i.e. tDuck fans must post to her/his satisfaction or they're just posers. I have forgotten more football games that I have watched than most of the posters on here have ever seen. I also have a life. Like Mamba, on game days days for tDucks I want nothing to do with this place until after the game. Why spoil it?

tDuck fans aren't going away any time soon. Mainly because sec fans are too easy to troll.

Thats called Passion for your team and conference Baby, not easy to troll.:suds:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THATs called "respect", because he had a choice of avis and declined the Huskies, who wouldn't?

He took the BEST of the two...:laugh3::suds:
Should have gone with a Don James tribute.