• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ABC announcers for the Iowa St game

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we won't have to worry about an asshole getting on a soap box and begging to get a husker suspended this week. Ed Cunningham must be staying at Dan Peepee's house this week because we get Dave Paasch, Chris Spielman, and someone else I forgot. Spielman will love these hits and applaud them.

Thank god!!!!!!!

fumblerooskie1970

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
GOOD!!!!!!!! The last 2 weeks of listening to that idiot Ed Cum-in-the-mouth, made me want a bottle of Jim Beam. I picked the wrong time to quit drinking!!!!!

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
cuntingham is the new mushmouthberger

get one little open container ticket and hate nebraska for now on

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cuntingham is the new mushmouthberger

get one little open container ticket and hate nebraska for now on

You weren't @ Desoto yesterday were you? :eek:

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
no but i was 2 weeks before

i heard from a friend who is friends with the cousin of the guy that got killed that the guy took his son, and the son tripped and shot his dad

i dont know how much i believe that because of the fact that its a muzzle loader hunt, that would be he would have to be loaded, capped, and cocked

but i guess it would happen

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i heard from a friend who is friends with the cousin of the guy that got killed that the guy took his son, and the son tripped and shot his dad

i dont know how much i believe that because of the fact that its a muzzle loader hunt, that would be he would have to be loaded, capped, and cocked

That's not what my roommate's cat said

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i came home for lunnch today from work, and my wifes friend was here, and we talked abut it, she said she was at a halloween party and the host, her friend told her about it, and he was a cousin of the guy that got shot

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I thought you'd been out there..

I could see it happening that way because with a muzzleloader you have to be loaded at all times. You don't have time to load powder and shit when you see a deer. Sounds to me like the kid didn't have his safety on. Undoing the safety is the last thing you do before you shoot.

Sad story...Prayers to the kid and his family...