• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers has turned into Brett Favre.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or a cheese factory
He salary is already at 22% of the team cap, and now he wants 50 mill a year? Brady had the highest cap of any SB winner, that was last year and it was 12%. Give Gaydgers his 50 mill, and release Adams and Jones to accommodate him. I mean 1 SB in 15 years, is a bargain for the team :L

Maybe a mud factory that produces his drink

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they do trade him to the AFC and especially the Broncos so he doesn't get the cakewalk division title every year and gets to look up from 2nd or 3rd place and scrap for a WC spot.

Well said!

Couldn’t agree more!

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pfft ... Rodgers is no where near Favre-type drama, yet.
No shit. Rodgers may be so stuck on himself he smells his own farts, but that's still a ways away from Favre.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would be funny if they actually called his bluff on retirement. Let him retire because they own his rights. But that, of course, is because I’m not a Packers fan. Obviously you would want something rather than nothing, but just let them retire and see.

I’m not a Steelers fan, but I wish they had beaten the Packers that one year. I would like to see how high people would rank Rodgers if he hadn’t won one. Around Marino? Of course, it is hard to win one anyway so he should get his due for that.

Everyone in the media likes to say how he has no help, but now he wants his money. If he gets his money and doesn’t get his players he always has his excuses. He told Greg Jennings to not be that guy holding out for money, but now it’s about him. That is, if the reports are true. Of course, he would say that he wasn’t holding out for money, as there is plausible deny ability of considering retirement.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He salary is already at 22% of the team cap, and now he wants 50 mill a year? Brady had the highest cap of any SB winner, that was last year and it was 12%. Give Gaydgers his 50 mill, and release Adams and Jones to accommodate him. I mean 1 SB in 15 years, is a bargain for the team :L

Maybe a mud factory that produces his drink
If Rodgers truly believes he's worth 50mil he's delusional. I'm thinking this number is a way of forcing GB to trade him now then waiting another year.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rodgers truly believes he's worth 50mil he's delusional. I'm thinking this number is a way of forcing GB to trade him now then waiting another year.
They should trade to Denver or somewhere in the AFC and unload that dead weight. Must be in the name ARod. Alex Rodriguez had the biggest contract in baseball in Seattle and Texas, and teams did squat and then to NY where he was only part of 1 Championships, guy who only gave about self, bad teammate and choked under pressure

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should trade to Denver or somewhere in the AFC and unload that dead weight. Must be in the name ARod. Alex Rodriguez had the biggest contract in baseball in Seattle and Texas, and teams did squat and then to NY where he was only part of 1 Championships, guy who only gave about self, bad teammate and choked under pressure
Put him in Houston since that's a stable franchise.
I always wondered how good ARod could have been if he wasn't juiced.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers has created some drama but I'd say he's still another flip flop and a couple dick pics away from reaching Favre's level.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is already costing the packers 46.6 mil in cap. if I am the Packers I say pound sand buddy. If he needs to retire. I guess he is retiring a packer LOL He is under contract.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady unretires and gets his wish to play for the Niners, he will be saying hold my beer on the Favre comparison.
As for Rodgers, this is just his usual manipulation schtick to get all the attention. And he will milk it for all it's worth like the diva he is.
I was gonna say the difference is. Brady retired after his contract ended not in the middle. But then I thought. Maybe I should check. Then I saw he has another year left on his contract & will be 32 mil in dead cap space :eek:
So if he unretires. He would have to be traded. He couldnt just go to the niners.
Also read if he stays retired. The bucs can go & recoup 16 mil in signing bonus. Dont know how that works with the cap or when & if it gets put back into the cap. But I assume it would at some point.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was attacked previously for sayin aaron was all about himself

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would be funny if they actually called his bluff on retirement. Let him retire because they own his rights. But that, of course, is because I’m not a Packers fan. Obviously you would want something rather than nothing, but just let them retire and see.

I’m not a Steelers fan, but I wish they had beaten the Packers that one year. I would like to see how high people would rank Rodgers if he hadn’t won one. Around Marino? Of course, it is hard to win one anyway so he should get his due for that.

Everyone in the media likes to say how he has no help, but now he wants his money. If he gets his money and doesn’t get his players he always has his excuses. He told Greg Jennings to not be that guy holding out for money, but now it’s about him. That is, if the reports are true. Of course, he would say that he wasn’t holding out for money, as there is plausible deny ability of considering retirement.

I just wanted to remind everyone that Greg Jennings is responsible for arguably the greatest play in NFL history

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is already costing the packers 46.6 mil in cap. if I am the Packers I say pound sand buddy. If he needs to retire. I guess he is retiring a packer LOL He is under contract.
Pretty sure they renegotiated the contract last year allowing him to get out this year by trade if he decided.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By who? It's pretty clear that he is extremely selfish through his actions across the course of his career.

Favre had an ego, but it was nothing compared to this guy.
Ive been saying it for years…so not just recent comments

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers