• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers believes he saw a UFO

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct, but I think we all know that's not really what we are talking about here don't we? "UFO" doesn't generally pertain to things that the viewer is unable to identify, but in reality actually are identifiable to someone else. If you are going to go with that definition, let me know because it's then a silly thing to discuss.
Just because you want to define differently, doesn't mean I have to go along with your definition. I don't see anyone in this thread saying they saw aliens or an alien ship or anything like that. In my own case, I know I never mentioned anything of the sort, in fact I never even implied it. I saw an unidentified flying object. I have no idea what it was, nor could I even really guess. If you want to project that into me believing in flying alien spaceships and little green men or whatever, I couldn't care less.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Obama hung out with 2pac in Cuba?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMZ broke that story last week. ESPN's Mort Anderson quickly responded with they have exclusive pics.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because you want to define differently, doesn't mean I have to go along with your definition. I don't see anyone in this thread saying they saw aliens or an alien ship or anything like that. In my own case, I know I never mentioned anything of the sort, in fact I never even implied it. I saw an unidentified flying object. I have no idea what it was, nor could I even really guess. If you want to project that into me believing in flying alien spaceships and little green men or whatever, I couldn't care less.
I'm not asking you to go along with mine. I'm asking you for your definition! You want to stick with simply unidentified by the viewer, fine, just makes the discussion moot to me

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other day I was walking through a meadow just before dusk. The sky was such an amazing blue that I found myself wondering around for what seemed like hours. Just then I saw a strange object rise in the East and hover for a minute as if checking me out. As it came closer I realized it was Tupac and Biggie floating on a magic carpet...yeah, i was high, but I wasn't that high...

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not asking you to go along with mine. I'm asking you for your definition! You want to stick with simply unidentified by the viewer, fine, just makes the discussion moot to me
Well, who else would it be unidentified to? The pilot?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one here said it so I will. I believe there are many many advanced civilizations in space and some have been visiting us for thousands of years. There are cave drawings of bugged eyed little green men on all 7 continents from thousands of years ago. 7 continents that did not know of each other all drew the exact same little green men. Pilots and astronauts have reported them thousands of times over the years. I think the crazy people are the ones who don't believe.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HZMI0JP.gif

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one here said it so I will. I believe there are many many advanced civilizations in space and some have been visiting us for thousands of years. There are cave drawings of bugged eyed little green men on all 7 continents from thousands of years ago. 7 continents that did not know of each other all drew the exact same little green men. Pilots and astronauts have reported them thousands of times over the years. I think the crazy people are the ones who don't believe.
One thing I'm more certain of than the existence of intelligent extra terrestrial life, is the lack of cave paintings in Antarctica. (There is a monument to V.I. Lenin there though. Don't know why.)

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I saw a UFO once, and when I shot the bastard down, the good folks at the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company weren't too pleased.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.... basically Aaron saw a flesh rocket and now feels guilty about it. k.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.... basically Aaron saw a flesh rocket and now feels guilty about it. k.
Call him gay all you want. It's a lose lose situation for you. You sound like a bigot while at the same time saying a QB with infinite more talent than yours is a flaming homosexual.