• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AAA Texas 500

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone has an opinion, but its funny that the opinions of those that have driven are saying different from what you stated.

They have a dislike of Brad from other incidents on the track so they will never side with him.

If that was Ryan Newman instead of Brad who did that for example, none of the drivers would give a shit except for Gordon.

Brad was going for the win. Jeff opened a hole and he took it.

What did he expect?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont like him and i get it, but this is a professional sport and Gordon is a king in it. With the fact that Keselowski's name keeps popping up in fights every few races, who do you think is at fault in this for real. Gordon did not drive down into him, Asshole drove up into him. I will lay you odds that Keselowski is talked to by Nascar about his on the track driving, which he go penalized for not long ago.

Brad was trying to win the race like Jeff Gordon was. Racing incident. Jeff moved down the track, Brad just happened to be there. Really, it's nothing but a racing accident, but Jeff is a bitch.

You think Jeff would have had the balls to go up to Dale Sr like that had similar events took place?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Brad Keselowski fan by any means. But much like Harvick, Brad had a bad week at Martinsville and needed a win to advance to the championship round. Gordon had more to lose than Keselowski, and when Keselowski filled a hole that Jeff didn't see and moved down on Brad, Jeff cut down a tire, and then cried like a bitch like he always does when things don't go his way.

Craven even said that Keselowski didnt follow the racing etiquette. And he drove on the track for many years. I guess that the posters in here know more than a driver who was on the track at one time.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a dislike of Brad from other incidents on the track so they will never side with him.

If that was Ryan Newman instead of Brad who did that for example, none of the drivers would give a shit except for Gordon.

Brad was going for the win. Jeff opened a hole and he took it.

What did he expect?

Of course, because if Ryan Newman did it, then it would have been an accident because the good drivers don't drive that way.

Not even Earnhardt would pull shit like that and he was known to be a rough driver.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was a hole, they wouldn't have touched.

They wouldn't have touched, but Jeff didn't know Brad filled the hole, I guess his spotter didn't tell him in time, but Jeff clearly moved down the track into Brad.

It was an aggressive move by Brad, but this chase format, with Brad needing a win to advance, he had to be aggressive for his season hopes.

But his aggressive move didn't run him up into Gordon. Gordon moving down ran Gordon into Keselowski.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Craven even said that Keselowski didnt follow the racing etiquette. And he drove on the track for many years. I guess that the posters in here know more than a driver who was on the track at one time.

That shit wouldn't even fly with online racing and that's just a game.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brad was trying to win the race like Jeff Gordon was. Racing incident. Jeff moved down the track, Brad just happened to be there. Really, it's nothing but a racing accident, but Jeff is a bitch.

You think Jeff would have had the balls to go up to Dale Sr like that had similar events took place?

Jeff would not have needed to, they raced each other as professionals and raced clean in situations like that. Sr. Had respect for Gordon in ways you probably know nothing about. They were friends on and off the track. Keselowski does not respect his position as a driver and races people dirty. Sr. Never did that. he would bump and bang you, but he never tried to run into you intentionally for something like this, especially going into a corner like that.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They wouldn't have touched, but Jeff didn't know Brad filled the hole, I guess his spotter didn't tell him in time, but Jeff clearly moved down the track into Brad.

It was an aggressive move by Brad, but this chase format, with Brad needing a win to advance, he had to be aggressive for his season hopes.

But his aggressive move didn't run him up into Gordon. Gordon moving down ran Gordon into Keselowski.

You obviously don't have a clue what a line is.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ricky Craven couldn't even keep a truck ride for Jack Roush.

Etiquette goes out the window when the race and season is on the line.

And bad etiquette or not, Jeff moved down on Brad.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky Craven couldn't even keep a truck ride for Jack Roush.

Etiquette goes out the window when the race and season is on the line.

And bad etiquette or not, Jeff moved down on Brad.

^apparently thinks the line goes straight in the turns.

And you couldn't even get a plane ride with Jack Roush.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brad K drives like a fucking wild man. He is going to his shit bashed soon.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Craven is telling it like it will be on the rack coming next race. Keselowski is on the outside looking in and Gordon and others are in control of his fate. And if one doesnt make the chase final, then that last race can be a retribution race. Think it wont happen, sit back and watch.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the replay. Brad K isn't moving up the track. Jeff Gordon is moving down the track.

I've watched it a couple of times. You are clueless.

I may not be a driver in the real world, but I've raced online for over 15 years and I know what a line is.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the replay. Brad K isn't moving up the track. Jeff Gordon is moving down the track.

I did watch it, in realtime and in the replays and Keselowski is behind Johnson, you dont get up beside him without making a hole for yourself is the 24 is outside of the 48. The hole was too small and Keselowski made it bigger. Its not hard to see if you try.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff would not have needed to, they raced each other as professionals and raced clean in situations like that. Sr. Had respect for Gordon in ways you probably know nothing about. They were friends on and off the track. Keselowski does not respect his position as a driver and races people dirty. Sr. Never did that. he would bump and bang you, but he never tried to run into you intentionally for something like this, especially going into a corner like that.

How is going all out for the win with your season on the line racing dirty?

Was it racing dirty when golden boy Jeff knocked a veteran and former champion Rusty Wallace out of the way in the closing laps at Bristol in the early 2000's?

If Jeff Gordon wasn't a crybaby and cooler heads had prevailed, we would be talking about this as a racing accident, but Jeff decides to show his ass, and somehow a driver doing everything he can to try and win a race and keep his championship hopes alive is the bad guy, when all he was doing was filling a hole that Jeff simply didn't close in time.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dale Jarrett was on Brad's side

Jarrett has not liked Gordon or Hendrick for a long time. this is widely known in the pits. Jarrett would side with anyone over Gordon. His race career was not what he wanted it to be and he never measured up to the Kid back in the day. He gave up a chance to be a pro golfer for racing and never lived up to the potential he had as a driver. Should've stayed in golf.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no clue about race rules but that was entertaining

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is going all out for the win with your season on the line racing dirty?

Was it racing dirty when golden boy Jeff knocked a veteran and former champion Rusty Wallace out of the way in the closing laps at Bristol in the early 2000's?

If Jeff Gordon wasn't a crybaby and cooler heads had prevailed, we would be talking about this as a racing accident, but Jeff decides to show his ass, and somehow a driver doing everything he can to try and win a race and keep his championship hopes alive is the bad guy, when all he was doing was filling a hole that Jeff simply didn't close in time.

Because he wrecked/cut someone's tire down in the process.

Are you saying you should be allowed to do anything in order to win?