• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AAA 400 @ Dover

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Tony Stewart has announced his retirement; I guess this will kind of kick off his rocking chair tour. Damn, I hate this.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they want to get this in, they need to race boats

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow the 48 is likely eliminated from the chase

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Jr made it. That move on that restart was a boss move man.

48 is eliminated. Unreal

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how you do it Harvick. DOwn, but not out. Dominating performance today. I was wondering what misfortune was going to rob him of the win today, but everything went right and and I don't know that I've ever seen him have a more dominant race at a track that he's never won at before today.

Definitely didn't think Jimmie Johnson would be eliminated at Dover, a track that has been pretty much a sure thing for him.

Justice is served now that Harvick advances while Johnson is eliminated after what happened in Chicago.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how you do it Harvick. DOwn, but not out. Dominating performance today. I was wondering what misfortune was going to rob him of the win today, but everything went right and and I don't know that I've ever seen him have a more dominant race at a track that he's never won at before today.

Definitely didn't think Jimmie Johnson would be eliminated at Dover, a track that has been pretty much a sure thing for him.

Justice is served now that Harvick advances while Johnson is eliminated after what happened in Chicago.

You mean that unintentional racing incident that happens pretty darn frequently but Harvick decided to act like a little bitch about? Yeah, justice served I guess. ;)

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean that unintentional racing incident that happens pretty darn frequently but Harvick decided to act like a little bitch about? Yeah, justice served I guess. ;)

Unintentional, yes, but it was also incredibly dumb, and you would think a 6 time champion would know better.

And I have absolutely zero respect for any driver that doesn't get pissed off when his championship hopes are in jeopardy because of the stupidity of another driver.

It's a lot like last year when Kenseth wrecked Harvick at Martinsville. Harvick wins at Phoenix and moves on, Kenseth is just an also ran come Homestead.

Harvick has been money in must win races. Phoenix, Homestead and now Dover. He had never won at Dover before today, and before his move to STewart-Haas, Dover was one of Harvick's weaker tracks.

You Jimmie/Jeff fans crack me up. Your guys are blameless for anything they do, but you can't give Harvick credit for coming through in a must win situation.

Have fun watching the rest of Jeff Gordon's winless final season.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvick wins it and my boy Almirola placed a fifth. Not too shabby.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unintentional, yes, but it was also incredibly dumb, and you would think a 6 time champion would know better.

And I have absolutely zero respect for any driver that doesn't get pissed off when his championship hopes are in jeopardy because of the stupidity of another driver.

It's a lot like last year when Kenseth wrecked Harvick at Martinsville. Harvick wins at Phoenix and moves on, Kenseth is just an also ran come Homestead.

Harvick has been money in must win races. Phoenix, Homestead and now Dover. He had never won at Dover before today, and before his move to STewart-Haas, Dover was one of Harvick's weaker tracks.

You Jimmie/Jeff fans crack me up. Your guys are blameless for anything they do, but you can't give Harvick credit for coming through in a must win situation.

Have fun watching the rest of Jeff Gordon's winless final season.

Can't give credit? He won the race, fine. Good for him. But that's not what I said. I was just poking you a bit for that "justice" statement. Apparently you can't take a little ribbing. You root for a guy nicknamed "Happy" for what a prick he is over the smallest of issues, what do you expect? Take your homerism blinders off and lighten up

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't give credit? He won the race, fine. Good for him. But that's not what I said. I was just poking you a bit for that "justice" statement. Apparently you can't take a little ribbing. You root for a guy nicknamed "Happy" for what a prick he is over the smallest of issues, what do you expect? Take your homerism blinders off and lighten up

All the drivers I have ever liked have had short tempers. Dale Sr, Harvick, Stewart, and Rudd. I like drivers that have a fiery attitude. I've never met Harvick, but I have met Dale Sr, Tony Stewart and Ricky Rudd in the garage area before the spring race in Atlanta in 2000. All of them were great to talk to(along with Dale Jarrett). My grandpa was in a cast with a broken wrist, and I'll never forget Dale Sr and Tony walking up and asking "What the hell happened to you?" and joking around with us. I also met Jeff Gordon and Sterling Marlin that day, and they were both pricks.

I can take fucking around. I just have a shorter fuse with some than I do for others. When someone thinks it's a bad thing that Harvick got pissed because of the stupidity of Jimmie Johnson seriously jeopardizing his championship bid, I have little to no patience for them.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frikin' Jimmy Johnson. He has turned into a little bitch just like his car owner, Jeff Gordon.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frikin' Jimmy Johnson. He has turned into a little bitch just like his car owner, Jeff Gordon.
What did Jimmie do to warrant being called a bitch?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got his tampon wedged up his ass and got pissed because the car broke before he had a to wreck it.....

:shrug:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon goes, Stewart goes at least full-time. Who is next?

I'd be shocked if Greg Biffle goes further than next season.

It'll probably be at least a few years before the next big name retires.

Johnson, Harvick, Kenseth and Dale Jr are all close to the same ages between 38-40, so in 5 years or so, you'll start seeing them move on.