• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Realistic Look at the 2014 Season

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At WVU doesn't scare you? Especially after they upset Bama to open the season. I'm less worried about Texas because they are still going to have struggles on offense. Strong is a defensive guy. I agree with you on the trip to Lubbock. We haven't had much luck out there.
Ok, you need to come over to our board as an adopted son. :) I hope we can pull off Bama, but I highly doubt it. This is a 6-6 caliber WVU team. Beating you guys in Morgantown is possible, but not likely.

I really like your schedule. Your toughest games are at home. Take care of those and you're in good shape. Texas and TT on the road could be trouble, but all in all I see you hitting 11-1. As long as the QB play holds up... I don't want to see a repeat of our match up with you from last year... Horrid QB play on both sides...

:L

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, you need to come over to our board as an adopted son. :) I hope we can pull off Bama, but I highly doubt it. This is a 6-6 caliber WVU team. Beating you guys in Morgantown is possible, but not likely.

I really like your schedule. Your toughest games are at home. Take care of those and you're in good shape. Texas and TT on the road could be trouble, but all in all I see you hitting 11-1. As long as the QB play holds up... I don't want to see a repeat of our match up with you from last year... Horrid QB play on both sides...

The Texas game is always on "the road" they just swap home/road unis every year. The game in Lubbock does scare me though...

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bama better have learned to deal with an up tempo offense when they play WVU. I understand why Bama gets the credit they do but they are breaking in a starting QB this season. If WVU can get out to a lead Bama may struggle to score throwing the ball. Saban went to the NCAA Trying to get rid of the up tempo offense because his scheme and players don't match up well. A&M has given them fits two years in a row and everyone saw the Sugar Bowl. So with that said I am taking the points and WVU!

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to RRSO this year.

Sitting near the split. I'm very ready to be there right fucking now. I'm gonna go sit in the high dollar donghorn seats after halftime when they've abandoned all hope and are drowning their sorrows in corny dogs and warm beer. I'm gonna shake my hog at their cheerleaders that wear chaps. I'm gonna spit on Bevo. The FULL EFFECT.

FUCK tEXAS.