• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A New Brand of Hatred

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an ex diehard Rams fan I never really mustered up the hate for the Seahawks. They were actually likeable with Hasselbeck and I wanted him to follow through with his OT proclamation. The Falcons were the first team I played with on Madden mainly because of Deion Sanders. I was a fan of Jamal Anderson and even Vick before he was outed as a dog killer. Having worked for the Home Depot I also appreciate Arthur Blank.

But now there is a new brand of hatred. Hatred for those teams and coaches who were in position to beat the Patriots but failed miserably because they simply didn't run the fucking ball. Fuck you Falcons, fuck you Seahawks, fuck you Shanahan and fuck you OC for the Seahawks. Fuck you fuck you and fuck you again.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
img_76291-640x568.jpg

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an ex diehard Rams fan I never really mustered up the hate for the Seahawks. They were actually likeable with Hasselbeck and I wanted him to follow through with his OT proclamation. The Falcons were the first team I played with on Madden mainly because of Deion Sanders. I was a fan of Jamal Anderson and even Vick before he was outed as a dog killer. Having worked for the Home Depot I also appreciate Arthur Blank.

But now there is a new brand of hatred. Hatred for those teams and coaches who were in position to beat the Patriots but failed miserably because they simply didn't run the fucking ball. Fuck you Falcons, fuck you Seahawks, fuck you Shanahan and fuck you OC for the Seahawks. Fuck you fuck you and fuck you again.

same

3 runs after Julio's catch, and they win the fuggin game.

Shit is unbelievable.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You didn't work for Blanks. You hung out in the parking lot and worked day labor.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't work for Blanks. You hung out in the parking lot and worked day labor.

Well you are half correct. He was out of the organization by the time I joined however his footprint remained. He is a great man and leader.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the Rams and Seahawks have been brought up. Let me tell you why I hate the NFC West.

Those who know how scheduling works, knows that the NFL rotates which AFC division plays which NFC division each year.

So, once every four years, the AFC South will play the NFC West.

This will happen again next season.

It also happened in 2005.

And in 2013.

The Texans worst record ever in their short history was 2-14.

That happened twice.

Once in 2005.

Again in 2013.

See a similarity there?

So, yeah, fuck you NFC West. I hate your entire fucking division!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck you, NFC West!

Fuck you!

Fuck you!

Fuck you!

Fuck you!

Fuck you!

Fuck you!

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers have buyer's remorse.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. It was pretty easy for me to hate the Seahawks. I was a Chiefs fan as a kid and the Seahawks were mostly punching bags back then but the Seahawks just flat out owned the Rams from close to a decade.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Ryan to the Browns for three #1's

who says no?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. It was pretty easy for me to hate the Seahawks. I was a Chiefs fan as a kid and the Seahawks were mostly punching bags back then but the Seahawks just flat out owned the Rams from close to a decade.

They did own them but when you are drafting Trung Candidate and failing to compete at any level it was difficult for me to hate them.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the Rams and Seahawks have been brought up. Let me tell you why I hate the NFC West.

Those who know how scheduling works, knows that the NFL rotates which AFC division plays which NFC division each year.

So, once every four years, the AFC South will play the NFC West.

This will happen again next season.

It also happened in 2005.

And in 2013.

The Texans worst record ever in their short history was 2-14.

That happened twice.

Once in 2005.

Again in 2013.

See a similarity there?

So, yeah, fuck you NFC West. I hate your entire fucking division!

I can understand that hate.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But now there is a new brand of hatred. Hatred for those teams and coaches who were in position to beat the Patriots but failed miserably

Well for sure this part is not a new hate. Patriots seem to attract it from every city they go to

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for sure this part is not a new hate. Patriots seem to attract it from every city they go to
Winning does this in every sport.

I saw a smug little boy at a Boston rally on CBS morning news tell the reporter 'I just knew that Matt Ryan guy was going to choke like he always does' and it tells you pretty much everything you need to know. Its not nearly the same as seeing a bajillion people celebrate the Royals not sucking for once or the Cubs winning it all bringing (almost) everyone together.