• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Smack 2015

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if that's all true I cant see them finishing behind the White Sox.
I have a feeling the White Sox are going to make some moves before opening day... and they have some real legit pitching. They have the money and prospects to make a big in season move too.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got it worse cuz we actually have been close, i'd love to see the Lions actually be relevant again but I think it's gonna be a while.
11-5 last year must have slipped your mind

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to hear Douggies prediction of when the Tigers will clinch the division when I got them finishing 3rd at best in the division baring some crazy trades or signings.
We all know last year was a struggle for the tigers after 5 straight years of ruling the central. Tig er s return b to form again. Tigers win the central. By how many games and when ...you have to wait till at least July to tell really. Cream always rises to the top

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will even let you have your last wild words, back to baseball.

with FA's still to sign and spring training not even completed, its sorta stupid to make "predicitons" about the division. but, par for the course

AL Central

Twins - Ervin Santana, Sano and Berrios - its going to be this year or next, they are coming
Royals - 2 consecutive WS appearances - virtually the same core team that has walked through the AL for 2 years
Tigers - another try at a bullpen, but just the bullpen didn't get them last place, oldest team in the AL Central
Indians - terrible off season so far, not sure what the GM is doing the last two years with a decent core
White Sox - Adding Frazior already, they have to bring up the low run count from last year, FA's still available

This could definitely change on opening day.

in the end, its going to be an NL year anyway - I just missed with my Zach Grienke winning the Cy Young preseason prediction...my preseason prediction, The damn Cubs are going to win this sucker.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

with FA's still to sign and spring training not even completed, its sorta stupid to make "predicitons" about the division. but, par for the course

AL Central

Twins - Ervin Santana, Sano and Berrios - its going to be this year or next, they are coming
Royals - 2 consecutive WS appearances - virtually the same core team that has walked through the AL for 2 years
Tigers - another try at a bullpen, but just the bullpen didn't get them last place, oldest team in the AL Central
Indians - terrible off season so far, not sure what the GM is doing the last two years with a decent core
White Sox - Adding Frazior already, they have to bring up the low run count from last year, FA's still available

in the end, its going to be an NL year anyway - I just missed with my Zach Grienke winning the Cy Young preseason prediction...my preseason prediction, The damn Cubs are going to win this sucker.
LOL.. last wild words? Seriously... There is nothing to argue on that issue bums.. you lost your business because you failed.. It wasn't successful.. if it was.. you would still have it... just admit it.. you can post positive yelp reviews.. it doesn't matter... the place failed.. its gone.. it doesn't exist anymore.. I am not making that up.. another guy bought it and remodeled it... he changed the name.. your old business is gone.. so just stop lying to yourself... you failed.. in real life... That is so much worse than any fail you have when you post BS here.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling the White Sox are going to make some moves before opening day... and they have some real legit pitching. They have the money and prospects to make a big in season move too.

The wont be in position to make an in season move.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. last wild words? Seriously... There is nothing to argue on that issue bums.. you lost your business because you failed.. It wasn't successful.. if it was.. you would still have it... just admit it.. you can post positive yelp reviews.. it doesn't matter... the place failed.. its gone.. it doesn't exist anymore.. I am not making that up.. another guy bought it and remodeled it... he changed the name.. your old business is gone.. so just stop lying to yourself... you failed.. in real life... That is so much worse than any fail you have when you post BS here.

Come on man...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AL Central

See.... more BS from this clown... Tigers average age = 27 yrs old.... Royals = 28 yrs old... Indians = 27 yrs old... Twins = 27 yrs old.. White Sox = 27 yrs old...

Seriously idiot.. the Tigers start a 23 yr old 3rd base... a 25 yr old Cf... A 28 yr old RF... a 25 yr old LF... a 25 yr old SS... and a 25 yr old catcher... their rotation has a 29 yr old and a 22 yr old in it.. Their bullpen is all young except for 2 guys... Are you really that retarded to say they are the oldest team in the central?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see how he tries to wiggle out of his statement about the Tigers being the oldest team in the central... their lineup is all under 30 except for 3 guys... their rotation is all 32 or younger except Pelfrey... Their bullpen is all under the age of 29 except for Rodriguez and Lowe... Who are only 34 and 32... Seriously.. I can't wait to see how he tries to spin this BS statement.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man...
Listen.. I am not going to let off his throat on that shit because he decided to bring my 12 yr old daughter into our petty argument.. and the second he did that he is lucky I didn't buy a plane ticket to Parkville MO.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You signed Mike Pelfrey, that's all that matters, you got no shot with this guy! :tsk:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see how he tries to wiggle out of his statement about the Tigers being the oldest team in the central... their lineup is all under 30 except for 3 guys... their rotation is all 32 or younger except Pelfrey... Their bullpen is all under the age of 29 except for Rodriguez and Lowe... Who are only 34 and 32... Seriously.. I can't wait to see how he tries to spin this BS statement.

Actually I believe Verlander is older than Pelfrey.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I believe Verlander is older than Pelfrey.
He is.. Verlander is 32... Pelfrey is only 31.. you are correct... Verlander is the oldest guy in their rotation... Even better.. da555bums posting some stupid shit... Royals rotation = 32 yr old, 24 yr old, 30 yr old, 27 yr old, and 36 yr old.. lol.. Det average age of their starting rotation = 29... KC = 30...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say the heart of the Tigers is getting up there.

Start of season ages
Miggy 33
Kinsler 33
Victor 37
Verlander 33
Sanchez 32

The window is still open but it is much less open than it was a couple years ago.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did like the Zimmerman signing though but I wouldn't expect him to put up the same numbers he did with the Nats.

He'll win 11 - 15 games and post an era somewhere around 3.50 - 3.80 as a Twins fan i'd gladly take that.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot the most important thing. TIGERS want it more. And....Heart. tigers have the most in the AL Central

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot the most important thing. TIGERS want it more. And....Heart. tigers have the most in the AL Central

And they got you Douggie, that just might be the thing that gets them over the top.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we start a 2016 thread now?