• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A fair and honest evaluation of the 2017 West Virginia Schedule.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad with that , u didn’t score more

Agree completely. 3 turnovers and a bad first half performance on offense and bad game performance by the D.

Still, their dogshit D did not shut us down.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W: WVU v VT- Great 1st game, glad the Chokies ran that coward Beamer off (he was terrified of coming to Morgantown) and hired a WVU man as their AD. Had that NOT happened I'm not sure VT would have ever had the balls to play WVU again so, kudos to the glorified cow pasture in East Virginia and I like Fuente but he wont have enough to keep up in this one. No QB, no DE, no RB = (Dana Holgorsens words not mine) "No damn chance".

W: WVU v ECU - as we all learned last year when Houston bent OU over on national television the teams in the AAC can be a challenge. ECU has a solid coach and a passionate fan base, they put me in mind of WVU/VT in a lot of ways. Tougher game than most will expect but in the end, WVU by double digits imo.

W: WVU v Delaware State- We recruit Delaware pretty hard so, pretty obvious why we scheduled em. Roster game.

W: WVU v @Kansas- Jayhawks are getting better but... Charlie Strong aint coaching at WVU, WVU gets the dubya on the road.

BYE: WVU is undefeated and has 2 players atop everyone's Heisman shortlist.

W: WVU v @TCU - Ok, I admit, my heart says win but my head says toss up. I agree this will be the toughest test so far and TCU was young last year and could be a sleeper in 2017. Good thing we have the bye week before this one. 5-0 baby!

W: WVU v Texas Tech - Just waay too many loses off the roster for Tech to keep up with this years WVU Ferrari offense.

W: WVU v Baylor - Baylor has lost recruiting classes, will have no depth and is breaking in a new coach. WVU fans start the "no means no" chant in the 3rd quarter...

L: WVU v Oklahoma State- Big12 game of the year in Morgantown, the best 2 offenses put on a show but the Okie lite WR's make 1 more play than ours and the Pokes squeak out a big road W.

W: WVU v Iowa State - Very entertaining game as Campbell continues to improve ISU's offense and WVU plays groggy for a half after the loss but home field, home crowd, close win.

W: WVU v @KState - agree, Snyders last ride and what a ride its been, however, the WVU defense will be gelled at this point in the season and the offense will be, well, awesome. Another win for the good guys.

W: WVU v Texas - Very very tricky game for WVU here. Texas is THE most intriguing team in CFB this year imo. Good game last time in Morgantown, good game last year in Austin, even better game this year, this one is close but WVU kicks a last second FG for the W at home. Whew. :scared:

W: WVU v OU - OU's players have quit at this point of the '17 season after Urban Meyer's Buckeyes and Urban Meyer 2.0 (Herman) down in Austin crush the Sooners early on sending their season into a tailspin. Better days are ahead for the shell shocked Sooners but the regular season ends with a thud in Norman as WVU beats them by 20 and OU finishes 4th in the conference behind the teams with the best QB's, OSU, WVU, and Texas.

WVU gets its revenge in the new Big12 CCG in another barnburner with OSU and goes on to the CFB playoff.

So how did I do???

much better than that

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:dhd: Coach br OU :dhd:

That's cute.

Seriously though, who is gonna be yalls coach when the interim guy gets cut loose?

Chip Kelly?

OU just trying to save face. 3.5 mm per for good publicity after Stoops blind sided them and then being unable to have a coaching search won't hurt em. I bet his buyout is cheap too cause... interim.

Reality is gonna set in for OU fans long before you meet WVU this year, I just hope y'all have at least a little bit of fight left in ya to at least challenge us.

:dhd:

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W: WVU v VT- Great 1st game, glad the Chokies ran that coward Beamer off (he was terrified of coming to Morgantown) and hired a WVU man as their AD. Had that NOT happened I'm not sure VT would have ever had the balls to play WVU again so, kudos to the glorified cow pasture in East Virginia and I like Fuente but he wont have enough to keep up in this one. No QB, no DE, no RB = (Dana Holgorsens words not mine) "No damn chance".

W: WVU v ECU - as we all learned last year when Houston bent OU over on national television the teams in the AAC can be a challenge. ECU has a solid coach and a passionate fan base, they put me in mind of WVU/VT in a lot of ways. Tougher game than most will expect but in the end, WVU by double digits imo.

W: WVU v Delaware State- We recruit Delaware pretty hard so, pretty obvious why we scheduled em. Roster game.

W: WVU v @Kansas- Jayhawks are getting better but... Charlie Strong aint coaching at WVU, WVU gets the dubya on the road.

BYE: WVU is undefeated and has 2 players atop everyone's Heisman shortlist.

W: WVU v @TCU - Ok, I admit, my heart says win but my head says toss up. I agree this will be the toughest test so far and TCU was young last year and could be a sleeper in 2017. Good thing we have the bye week before this one. 5-0 baby!

W: WVU v Texas Tech - Just waay too many loses off the roster for Tech to keep up with this years WVU Ferrari offense.

W: WVU v Baylor - Baylor has lost recruiting classes, will have no depth and is breaking in a new coach. WVU fans start the "no means no" chant in the 3rd quarter...

L: WVU v Oklahoma State- Big12 game of the year in Morgantown, the best 2 offenses put on a show but the Okie lite WR's make 1 more play than ours and the Pokes squeak out a big road W.

W: WVU v Iowa State - Very entertaining game as Campbell continues to improve ISU's offense and WVU plays groggy for a half after the loss but home field, home crowd, close win.

W: WVU v @KState - agree, Snyders last ride and what a ride its been, however, the WVU defense will be gelled at this point in the season and the offense will be, well, awesome. Another win for the good guys.

W: WVU v Texas - Very very tricky game for WVU here. Texas is THE most intriguing team in CFB this year imo. Good game last time in Morgantown, good game last year in Austin, even better game this year, this one is close but WVU kicks a last second FG for the W at home. Whew. :scared:

W: WVU v OU - OU's players have quit at this point of the '17 season after Urban Meyer's Buckeyes and Urban Meyer 2.0 (Herman) down in Austin crush the Sooners early on sending their season into a tailspin. Better days are ahead for the shell shocked Sooners but the regular season ends with a thud in Norman as WVU beats them by 20 and OU finishes 4th in the conference behind the teams with the best QB's, OSU, WVU, and Texas.

WVU gets its revenge in the new Big12 CCG in another barnburner with OSU and goes on to the CFB playoff.
tumblr_n8tk44hpyn1ql56ddo1_500.gif