• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Fair and Honest Evaluation of Alabama's Schedule

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah its funny they like to tout that 9 game schedule, but Alabama beat two of thsir top three teams last year by a combined 76 - 13. That is one powerhouse conference man, I tell ya.

Are you saying playing a Mac opponent or sunbelt team is tougher than someone from the mighty SEC?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I notice you didn't mention TCU...

Care to enlighten us with what the rest of the PAC-12 is scheduling this year.

Or how about just your division champions...Colorado St, Northern Colorado, Texas St or Rutgers, Montana and Fresno St, LOL.

But I forgot that brutal 9 game conference schedule...too bad the bottom half of the pac only won 13 conference games between them last year....almost literally between them. The bottom 6 PAC teams won 13 conference games last year...11 of those came in wins versus one of the other shitty 6 PAC teams. That says a lot for the competitive grind of the league...or a little in this case.

Tell us again about how playing an 8 game schedule overly inflates the rankings of our teams. LOL, the bottom half of the PAC literally won 2 games from the top 6 last year, and you guys want to brag about scheduling more conference games.

Are you saying playing a Mac opponent or sunbelt team is tougher than someone from the mighty SEC?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That took convincing NFL ready players to stay for another year for chance at another ring. A judge citing air condition in his ruling etc.

Am I supposed to apologize that we have NFL ready players or that we routinely have a chance at another ring?

I'll take weed smokers in our program over rapists any day...Seems to be a lot more sexual assaulting going on at USC than weed smoking at Alabama.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess you could interpret it that way...if your Uncle called you Nephson and your chromosome 21 count was questionable.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you could interpret it that way...if your Uncle called you Nephson and your chromosome 21 count was questionable.

Ohh how cute, changing the subject when you can't handle the question. An doing it while being a hypocrite.

Extra points for you on the full retard scale.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh how cute, changing the subject when you can't handle the question. An doing it while being a hypocrite.

Extra points for you on the full retard scale.

It's hard to be a hypocrite when your interpretation is the exact opposite of what I said.

I can only surmise from your interpretation of what I said that you are somehow mentally deficient or have some other affliction that reduces your cognitive abilities.

On the other hand, if you are actually retarded, I applaud your efforts and welcome your quest for inclusion.

Now, if you had interpreted from my earlier post that playing half of the Pac-12 would be the equivalent of playing a G5 program, thereby rendering it unnecessary for an SEC team to add another league game to make it the equal of a Pac-12 schedule, you would have been correct.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to be a hypocrite when your interpretation is the exact opposite of what I said.

I can only surmise from your interpretation of what I said that you are somehow mentally deficient or have some other affliction that reduces your cognitive abilities.

On the other hand, if you are actually retarded, I applaud your efforts and welcome your quest for inclusion.

Now, if you had interpreted from my earlier post that playing half of the Pac-12 would be the equivalent of playing a G5 program, thereby rendering it unnecessary for an SEC team to add another league game to make it the equal of a Pac-12 schedule, you would have been correct.

Like a lot of Bama fans you seem to be stuck on Alabama being the SEC instead of being in the SEC. Yeah Alabama beat the two top PAC teams but the rest of the SEC was crap after your top team. Florida the top team in the SEC east finished ranked behind three PAC teams and the second best team in the SEC west also finished ranked behind three PAC teams. Yeah Bama was great , the rest of the SEC was not up to par. God forbid the SEC actually replace one of the four non conference home games against Coastal Carolina or AUB or Mercer or Presbyterian and play teams actually in your conference. Maybe re introduce yourselves to Georgia word on the street is they are supposed to be in the SEC. But then again Georgia would be sporting a 4-5 conference record if that happened. Georgia , the second best team in the SEC east. Yeah great conference.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, another thread with butthurt people crying about Alabama's schedule even though their teams play easier ones.

Because we haven't done that in a while.

giphy.gif

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, another thread with butthurt people crying about Alabama's schedule even though their teams play easier ones.

giphy.gif

You mean like Bama hasn't played Georgia in a while.lol

Lets put up a gif and be cool .lol

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like a lot of Bama fans you seem to be stuck on Alabama being the SEC instead of being in the SEC. Yeah Alabama beat the two top PAC teams but the rest of the SEC was crap after your top team. Florida the top team in the SEC east finished ranked behind three PAC teams and the second best team in the SEC west also finished ranked behind three PAC teams. Yeah Bama was great , the rest of the SEC was not up to par. God forbid the SEC actually replace one of the four non conference home games against Coastal Carolina or AUB or Mercer or Presbyterian and play teams actually in your conference. Maybe re introduce yourselves to Georgia word on the street is they are supposed to be in the SEC. But then again Georgia would be sporting a 4-5 conference record if that happened. Georgia , the second best team in the SEC east. Yeah great conference.

Of course they were ranked higher...you got to puff up your schedule by playing the pooftas in the bottom of the Pac that could only win 2 games against the other half.

Georgia might have potentially gone 4-5 in the SEC...but they've gone 9-1-1 versus the PAC since the 70's and their last loss was in 1978...I'm guessing they would have done slightly better than that in the PAC.

Of course we all know the real reason y'all play 9-games, because if you didn't, your SOS would suck so bad, you'd never get a team in the playoffs. One can only imagine what people would have said if Washington had replaced one of USC/Utah/Arizona St with say Chattanooga.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If thats what you took from what i said, I weep for you.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That took convincing NFL ready players to stay for another year for chance at another ring. A judge citing air condition in his ruling etc.
What does this have to do with the price of Woks in China? Please elaborate how this pertains to anything.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

You always turn to this don't you.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No No please continue to bring up mental deficiency on cognitive ability when you are representing a fan base that social norm will dictate that states culture is exactly that.

Translation: an Alabama fan shouldn't being bringing up ince$t to anyone as a slight

Now if you would have reread your post I originally commented on, you will see you are condemning playing an extra in conference game for an out of conference game. An out of conference game that if you are in the SEC is usually against the MAC or sun belt or any of the other love able G5 conferences that field a majority of teams that couldn't beat any SEC team.

Thanks in advance

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If thats what you took from what i said, I weep for you.

What else am I supposed to take from it? Because bama beat two P5 opponents their schedule is tougher even with 4 ooc opponents in it?

I don't give two rats ass about Alabama's schedule but the hilarity of you guys making fun of a 9 game conference is pure gold.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What else am I supposed to take from it? Because bama beat two P5 opponents their schedule is tougher even with 4 ooc opponents in it?

I don't give two rats ass about Alabama's schedule but the hilarity of you guys making fun of a 9 game conference is pure gold.
Maybe you should take that Bama beat two of the top 3 teams from the PAC 12 by an overwhelming margin. A group who is touting heir 9 game conference schedule as making them a tougher conference, yet they got slayed in head to head competition by the top team in a conference they claim is weaker because they only play 8 games in conference.

If the games had been close, I could yield a bit, but I am seeing no proof that playing that supposedly togher schedule is yielding better quality teams. Seems like both got their asses handed to them handily in hed to head competition.

When the rest of the SEC joins Nick in wanting a 9 game in conference schedule, the SEC will get what Nick has been voting yes for now for several years.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You always turn to this don't you.

I wonder how many more threads we are going to get about the team that played the toughest schedule in all of college football last year because of 1 or 2 games on a 12 game schedule.

The only conference more pathetic than the Pac12 is the Big12.

QXOyibL.png

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If 9 game schedules were so important, why aren't G5 conferences ahead of the SEC?

I'll give you a hint - because it doesn't mean shit when it's a bunch of crappy ass teams like Pac12 and Big12.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over 100 teams play FCS, but funny how Alabama playing them gets bitched about - even by fans of teams that play them as well. And multiple threads now.

The 2 biggest conferences in college football play 8 game conference schedules.

But only Alabama playing it gets complaints about it(even though Alabama is the only school that votes in favor of them), and again multiple threads complaining about it now.

So excuse me, but I don't think you guys really give a fuck about any of it, I think you just look for reasons to bitch about Alabama, and the only thing you got is this stupid shit.

You guys can keep making all the excuses you want for these threads, but the truth is rather obvious. Enjoy yourselves, because the shit is getting old.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many more threads we are going to get about the team that played the toughest schedule in all of college football last year because of 1 or 2 games on a 12 game schedule.

The only conference more pathetic than the Pac12 is the Big12.

QXOyibL.png

Whats hilarious is the the highest ranked teams Alabama played were Clemson, USC and Washington. Not any other SEC team was higher than three PAC teams. By not playing each other (Alabama has scheduled Georgia 2 times in almost ten years) and loading up on Mercers and Towsends the SEC artificially inflates their records and thus artificial strength of schedule because They play each other.<<<< thats the whole reason.
SEC east was historically crap , the west was Alabama and a bunch of teams who would have had issues being bowl eligible if not for the tray full of cupcakes.