• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

a couple notes, good and bad

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dyrell Roberts had emergency surgery this morning to relieve acute compartment syndrome in his leg from a deep thigh contusion early in the game. He will have another surgery tomorrow. He is done for the regular season and maybe the bowl game. Thus is a serious and sometimes life threatening condition so good on him being treated quickly and taking his time to heal.

Marcus Davis will be walking on for the basketball team after the football season is over.

2011 defensive back, Dominique Terrell and 2012 defensive lineman (and gigantic hokie fan and lean) Koren Kirven were both at the game last night sitting together.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dyrell Roberts had emergency surgery this morning to relieve acute compartment syndrome in his leg from a deep thigh contusion early in the game. He will have another surgery tomorrow. He is done for the regular season and maybe the bowl game. Thus is a serious and sometimes life threatening condition so good on him being treated quickly and taking his time to heal.

Marcus Davis will be walking on for the basketball team after the football season is over.

2011 defensive back, Dominique Terrell and 2012 defensive lineman (and gigantic hokie fan and lean) Koren Kirven were both at the game last night sitting together.

Wow that sucks for Roberts, hope surgery and recovery go well for him.

Davis is following in King & Randalls footsteps.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn, best wishes for Roberts

good luck to Marcus Davis

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a teammate lose about a cantaloupe sized chunk of his thigh to necrosis due to sleeping off a deep hamstring bruise That Turner into compartment syndrome. Pretty much ended his career and he had trouble walking the last I saw him.