• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9ers vs Falcons

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baalke should be let go today. thats the right thing to do. kelly at the end of the year. No way I want Fisher or Bradley. Both have struggled. We need a new fresh face. We need an up and coming HC and stick with him for at least 3 years to see what he can build. This isnt a 1 year turn around. I see a 3-5 year turn around. We need to flip this roster around. We need a new face for this team. Kap needs to go. Bethea,Brock, T Smith and Brooks, and most WRs need to go. I would even trade staley. We can get at least a 3rd for him. Start all over.

NEW TEAM. Like I said before on Offense you build around the Hyde, and most of the Oline. On Defense you build around Armstead, Buckner(beast this year), Bowman(cant depend on him), Tartt, Robinson, and Lynch.

Today is too soon but I think it happens at year end

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Baalke surviving this year. The rumblings here are really strong that Baalke is gone and the Yorks are under pressure to make some kind of change. The Yorks love Tomsula but kicked him to the curb after the poor performance last year. This year things are even worse. I would be surprised if Baalke survives this year.

Agree. I don't think Baalke survives the shipwreck. I remember him saying on Tomsula's introductory presser that last year was not a rebuilding year. Well, he was dead wrong. After this season, Niners will be in rebuilding mode for the next three years. I think Baalke is let go after the last game.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I don't think Baalke survives the shipwreck. I remember him saying on Tomsula's introductory presser that last year was not a rebuilding year. Well, he was dead wrong. After this season, Niners will be in rebuilding mode for the next three years. I think Baalke is let go after the last game.

Dear Santa...

I was at the Chargers Raiders game and missed ours...I went to the game to drink beer and fist fight...and a football game broke out!! So, from the box score in the stadium it looked really ugly...we got straight up handled...sorta glad I missed it.