• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

757, Sparks and hunzworth, I hate all of you!!!!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a lot of work that I was planning on getting done tonight and wanted to get to bed at a decent hour and you had to go bring up NCAA violations.

Ugh....

My phone is blowing up with calls, texts and emails and I have heard every team from SMU to AC Milan. WTF!!!!

You know that I can not resist these things!!!!

ARRRGGHHHH:D

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hearing anything about oregon?

I was planning an early night myself but my BP after this f_ing basketball game prob wont allow that.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a lot of work that I was planning on getting done tonight and wanted to get to bed at a decent hour and you had to go bring up NCAA violations.

Ugh....

My phone is blowing up with calls, texts and emails and I have heard every team from SMU to AC Milan. WTF!!!!

Sorry Man!

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this mean that you heart me, 46? LOL

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing anything about oregon?

I was planning an early night myself but my BP after this f_ing basketball game prob wont allow that.

that was awful, eh?

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ugh....

I chuckled. rep

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this one too hunz. Not sure how legit it is but it sounds like it could be it as well. Maybe I made a lucky guess...KIFFIN! The bastard!

An excerpt..."He states Tennessee offered Cecil Newton $200,000 for Cam Newton to play in Knoxville, and that Mississippi State was getting a discounted rate."

Tapes may implicate Cam Newton in pay-for-play scheme

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I found this one too hunz. Not sure how legit it is but it sounds like it could be it as well. Maybe I made a lucky guess...KIFFIN! The bastard!

An excerpt..."He states Tennessee offered Cecil Newton $200,000 for Cam Newton to play in Knoxville, and that Mississippi State was getting a discounted rate."

Tapes may implicate Cam Newton in pay-for-play scheme

i think those tapes were supposed to be made public today, but i cant find anything about them? <------- I'd love to know what cecil said to these colleges and really interested to hear if these coaches or whoever say where this money is supposed to come from. What im getting at is if they are made public thats would be a real first hand look into what really goes on in the sec.

FWIW: i think that a lot of high profile NCAA athletes prob get a discount on pizza or a free soda or something here and there but i'd love to know what goes on @ places like....basically the majority of the sec + tx, okla, usc, unc, etc...

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Been real busy at work the past couple weeks so i havnt been exactly plugged into the cfb scene, Did anything every come out of what/who cowherd was talking about? i know cowherd is more tuned into the west coast and i keep hearing stuff about oregon.

SPORTSbyBROOKS Oregon Recruit Caught In Lie About NCAA Tweets

Dont know if this is related or not but the timing seems right.

edit: im talking about the tweet itself not the article but the article makes me wonder what the hell is going on in oregon also.

Last edited by a moderator: