• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #7 Michigan State @ #12 Michigan

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's unlikely that a game clock starts at exactly the moment the snappers hands move.
You can see in the video when his hands first move. It's most certainly not a second before contact.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a Michigan insider on Scout and one of the more connected people in the Athletic Department. Also hosts a morning radio show on AM about Michigan Football. Yes, he's biased. But the rule seems pretty clear to me.
Biased, you say? Gee, ya think? lol

I'd say that's exactly what's driving this 'conspiracy', since this is the first it's even been mentioned by ANYBODY nearly two days after the game.

Go ahead, mang, enjoy the new 'excuse'. I never saw it and, evidently, millions of others didn't see it either ... until now? Was never mentioned by any other talking head during the whole discourse that followed The Loss.

MSU (7-0): 27
scUM (5-2): 23

As Slinky put it ... nothing but straw grasping. Realty bites.

Reactions: H2S

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biased, you say? Gee, ya think? lol

I'd say that's exactly what's driving this 'conspiracy', since this is the first it's even been mentioned by ANYBODY nearly two days after the game.

Go ahead, mang, enjoy the new 'excuse'. I never saw it and, evidently, millions of others didn't see it either ... until now? Was never mentioned by any other talking head during the whole discourse that followed The Loss.

MSU (7-0): 27
scUM (5-2): 23

As Slinky put it ... nothing but straw grasping. Realty bites.
To be fair, I started screaming "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" when we fumbled and as soon as I saw MSU grab and run I started my escape of the stadium.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say though that I'm not sure why MSU doesn't just heave it up to Burbridge 90% of the time. While Lewis, a likely NFL corner, did OK with him (I think Burbridge had 9 catches but Lewis had 6 pass break ups) I can't imagine most teams would be capable of stopping that. I mean, some of those catches were just stupid. Lewis' hands all up in his face or whacking at the ball.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, I started screaming "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" when we fumbled and as soon as I saw MSU grab and run I started my escape of the stadium.
I think we've all had the feeling before with our teams, (ND vs FSU pick play - among many others), but to use the word 'cheat' on such a fantastic game & play, now? Really? Sounds so :harbs:

Let it go, man, and don't be foolish by trying to bring some seldomly called infraction as some limp-dick excuse now. MSU won ... fair & square. Trying to create any conspiracy or 'mystery call' just makes you look silly.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we've all had the feeling before with our teams, (ND vs FSU pick play - among many others), but to use the word 'cheat' on such a fantastic game & play, now? Really? Sounds so :harbs:

Let it go, man, and don't be foolish by trying to bring some seldomly called infraction as some limp-dick excuse now. MSU won ... fair & square. Trying to create any conspiracy or 'mystery call' just makes you look silly.
At this point I'm just being petty to be petty and because my avatar is now shirtless Harbaugh dancing on stage with magic mike. I can be petty god damn it.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say though that I'm not sure why MSU doesn't just heave it up to Burbridge 90% of the time. While Lewis, a likely NFL corner, did OK with him (I think Burbridge had 9 catches but Lewis had 6 pass break ups) I can't imagine most teams would be capable of stopping that. I mean, some of those catches were just stupid. Lewis' hands all up in his face or whacking at the ball.
That hasn't worked for the Lions, I don't want to see it from the Spartans.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I'm just being petty to be petty and because my avatar is now shirtless Harbaugh dancing on stage with magic mike. I can be petty god damn it.
LOL ... knowing you, I figured as much. You may be the biggest scUM homer on here. Wait, check that ... you ARE tHomer of Weenie Nation.

Speaking of that avy ... noice. Who 'made' that for ya? :dhd:

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason, right when the fumble happened and the MSU player scooped and ran, all sound was drowned out and all I could hear was this......

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason, right when the fumble happened and the MSU player scooped and ran, all sound was drowned out and all I could hear was this......

laughingsmiley.gif

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ... knowing you, I figured as much. You may be the biggest scUM homer on here. Wait, check that ... you ARE tHomer of Weenie Nation.

Speaking of that avy ... noice. Who 'made' that for ya? :dhd:
That would be @7Samurai13

Although, my predictions on our season so far are proving fairly accurate. Everyone called me a homer for them prior to the season.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured you would all enjoy this video I saw tweeted documenting a Michigan fan's reaction:

I feel his pain