• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #7 Michigan State @ #12 Michigan

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was back when you were trying to say that the runner should have gone down right when he got the ball. At that point, he did have "plenty of time".
I never said that, you illiterate fuck. For the fifth time, I never said that, you illiterate fuck

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you're claiming now that a player can't tell the difference between 7 seconds snd ten? Ok. That's an argument.

But know that before everyone here was claiming that the runner had 'plenty of time' when he rolled in with .8 seconds left.
Please do not include me in "everyone". My argument has been exactly opposite, that in the heat of the battle a player cannot be realistically expected to judge time with such precision and that the riskiest thing to do would have been to try to get cute and not score.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you're claiming now that a player can't tell the difference between 7 seconds snd ten? Ok. That's an argument.

But know that before everyone here was claiming that the runner had 'plenty of time' when he rolled in with .8 seconds left.
When they have the adrenaline pumping, the seeing a wall of blockers one defender and the endzone, I highly doubt he was going "one Mississippi, two Mississippi..."

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that, you illiterate fuck. For the fifth time, I never said that, you illiterate fuck
So he should know exactly how far to go so a bad kicker will feel comfortable and dive to the ground so he can take a shot on a tight angle into 15 MPH wind?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But really, the kid who picked up the fumble was dumb for trying to score the TD. Time was running out. A fg wins it. If he got stopped at the 1 yard line, he risks losing the game
This was your original quote. You left a lot up to interpretation. You never even tried saying he should've run it to the 10 and went down. That's your own fault, you dense motherfucker.

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was your original quote. You left a lot up to interpretation. You never even tried saying he should've run it to the 10 and went down. That's your own fault, you dense motherfucker.
So. You see how I never said to dive in it. You always scoop and run on 4th down unless some extreme circumstance. Glad we're on the same page. You can move on now from your continued idiocy and actually argue the points at hand

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. You see how I never said to dive in it. You always scoop and run on 4th down unless some extreme circumstance. Glad we're on the same page. You can move on now from your continued idiocy and actually argue the points at hand
You do understand he made the correct decision to run into the end zone though, right?

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I 'never' said? Or I said it in a dozen posts, you lying fuck?

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he should know exactly how far to go so a bad kicker will feel comfortable and dive to the ground so he can take a shot on a tight angle into 15 MPH wind?

Iffin he's thinkin', he oughta run to the correct hash mark before taking a knee with a few seconds left. Amirite, @ElTexan ?

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do understand he made the correct decision to run into the end zone though, right?
If the Giants ended up winning the game a few weeks back doesn't mean that Eli made the right decision to throw on 3rd down out the back of the end zone.

If Gideon comes down with that easy interception in 2008 doesn't mean that Colt was smart to hike the ball with 22 seconds left in the clock on 2nd and goal.

Do you know how to argue a point at all? I'm seriously concerned for you

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Giants ended up winning the game a few weeks back doesn't mean that Eli made the right decision to throw on 3rd down out the back of the end zone.

If Gideon comes down with that easy interception in 2008 doesn't mean that Colt was smart to hike the ball with 22 seconds left in the clock on 2nd and goal.

Do you know how to argue a point at all? I'm seriously concerned for you
You do realize it would have been incorrect for him to take a knee without knowing how much time was on the clock? There's literally not a single coach in the nation who would agree with you. Not a single one.

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I literally copied and pasted that from your post. It's like page 36 or 37.
And did you copy paste the dozen other posts where I said the exact thing you say I never said?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And did you copy paste the dozen other posts where I said the exact thing you say I never said?
Nope, I copied your original post that started the whole conversation. Learn how to communicate clearly and articulate your point, you dense motherfucker.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's been babbling on about this for 9 pages now with football fans of several different teams and nobody thinks his little theory make a damn bit of sense. Any sane person might reassess their position given that. So he's either some sort of football super genius operating at a cognitive level far beyond everyone's comprehension... or he's trolling. I'm going with the trolling thing.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been babbling on about this for 9 pages now with football fans of several different teams and nobody thinks his little theory make a damn bit of sense. Any sane person might reassess their position given that. So he's either some sort of football super genius operating at a cognitive level far beyond everyone's comprehension... or he's trolling. I'm going with the trolling thing.
*Jrolling

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's operating on a completely different level of trolling.

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seen many teams lose many games because players don't employ east strategies on single plays that maximize their chances to win

Giants earlier this year. Longhorns in 2008, cost them a good chance at an nc.

We've all seen it

Y'all acting like this isn't a debatable topic. Further, the arguments you've written here range from downright incorrect to 180° contradictory to straight name calling and appeal to masses argument fallacies.

You're jokes

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seen many teams lose many games because players don't employ east strategies on single plays that maximize their chances to win

Giants earlier this year. Longhorns in 2008, cost them a good chance at an nc.

We've all seen it

Y'all acting like this isn't a debatable topic. Further, the arguments you've written here range from downright incorrect to 180° contradictory to straight name calling and appeal to masses argument fallacies.

You're jokes

What kind of jokes? Can I be walking into a bar with a priest and a nun with a duck on her head? Lots of potential in that one.

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of jokes? Can I be walking into a bar with a priest and a nun with a duck on her head? Lots of potential in that one.
Don't make fun of Notre Dame and Oregon. They've suffered enough