• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

7/8 GDT Lincecums @ Pirates

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to mlb.com, Timmy never got over 90 on his "fastballl" after the first inning. At that point, a batter can almost sit on his breaking pitches, and just react to the fastball.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the second time I've seen Panda try to tag the runner going to third rather than just get the third out at first. Both times he failed to record an out. Inexcusable. Some player needs to get into his face and tear him a new one.

"The Starting Third Baseman For Y-O-U-R National League All Stars!!"

Last edited by a moderator:

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this road trip has been devastating, and that we are all worried about Timmy, but I'd like to find some small silver lining *somewhere* ...

Watching the last two innings, MAN did Sabes ever assrape the Yankees with the "Kontos for Stewart" trade.

More silver lining. After a tough road trip, the G's are .5 out at the break and the doggies arguably second best pitcher got rocked today.

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More silver lining. After a tough road trip, the G's are .5 out at the break and the doggies arguably second best pitcher got rocked today.

Yeah, just about the only thing that's been keeping me from shitting my pants the last 2-3 weeks is that the doggers have lost 15 of their last 20 games.