• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 6 tOhio St vs 11 Dayton

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best part of the game was Verne Lundquist slobbering all over Aaron Craft as one of his favorite players of all time and immediately coming out of the time out Craft gets blown by up top as his man hits the GW winning runner. Halfway thru Verne's poetry I just knew in my gut Craft's man was going to score.

Good game though.

It was also a bad sign for OSU when they went out of their way to interview that one Dayton player's retarded sister.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's not a good start....Syracuse gets to beat up on Dayton...Thought Ohio State might give Syracuse a run for their money..... at least Wisconsin is doing well; up by 30 in the 1st.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, wrong again chump. Try again....

Pussy :laugh3:

So you deny being a fan of LeBron James where ever he goes and celebrating his victories whatever team he is on? What a fake basketball fan you are. Not sure why you laugh like crazy at everything you post either? What are you, insane? lol

Nice game Ohio State :yahoo:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you deny being a fan of LeBron James where ever he goes and celebrating his victories whatever team he is on? What a fake basketball fan you are. Not sure why you laugh like crazy at everything you post either? What are you, insane? lol

You are a Granger fan, ohh wait...you tossed him aside. You piece of shit!

I grew up watching Lebron, cheered for him on Cleveland, and still root for him. My fav team is Cleveland

Btw....I'm laughing AT YOU :pound:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BjP6fIiCAAA4Wto.jpg

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^ All I know is SU gets these fools now. ^^^^^

It's about to get real.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the exact same thing when I saw that.

We ain't gonna have that shit. :nono:

Note to SU. When they flash her pix tomorrow night...have a SU fan go bitch slap her on TV.:boss:

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's not a good start....Syracuse gets to beat up on Dayton...Thought Ohio State might give Syracuse a run for their money..... at least Wisconsin is doing well; up by 30 in the 1st.

Really? I know Cuse didn't end the season well either, but that zone would have killed us. We don't have one shooter on the team, and Ross would have gotten eaten alive in the paint.

PS Williams can pack his shit and hit road anytime he wants. We'll trade him to Dayton and take Sibert back.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I know Cuse didn't end the season well either, but that zone would have killed us. We don't have one shooter on the team, and Ross would have gotten eaten alive in the paint.

PS Williams can pack his shit and hit road anytime he wants. We'll trade him to Dayton and take Sibert back.

I know Williams isn't any good but I am starting to feel sorry for him because he is getting roasted all over columbus. That has to be tough on a kid.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Williams isn't any good but I am starting to feel sorry for him because he is getting roasted all over columbus. That has to be tough on a kid.

I don't feel sorry for him. Numerous nights before game day he's been out drinking till early morning hours. I don't think that makes him evil, but his heart's just not in it.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't feel sorry for him. Numerous nights before game day he's been out drinking till early morning hours. I don't think that makes him evil, but his heart's just not in it.

Really? How do you know that?

OSUTod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd feel sorry for him if he gave effort and wasn't any good. The kid is 7 feet tall and is probably the most athletic person on the team. If he had limited tools and tried hard, but still sucked that would be ok. He just doesn't look like he cares.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd feel sorry for him if he gave effort and wasn't any good. The kid is 7 feet tall and is probably the most athletic person on the team. If he had limited tools and tried hard, but still sucked that would be ok. He just doesn't look like he cares.

Thats true.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would we celebrate his victories w/the heat?

"Hi, my name is Lebron. I called all the shots in Cleveland and even forced them over the cap to sign Shaq. Shaq needed a walker to get up and down the court and he only played 5 minutes in my final game against Boston, but that didn't stop him from outscoring me. The highlight of the game was when I threw the ball over Mo Williams' head on a fast break. I then held a press conf and didn't say what my intentions where until the last minute... screwing my loyal fans over. But I don't care because now I can go try again in Miami and put an all-star team around me. When Wades knee finally blows up completely and Miami is out of money, I'll just go somewhere else and try it again."