• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 6 tOhio St vs 11 Dayton

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? How do you know that?

Just know people who have seen him. Again, I don't know that it's all the time, but it doesn't sit well considering how little effort he puts in. He's a junior that sees significant playing time and he still can't "run" with the team. When I played in high school, we would see this when a bench guy came in or someone new joined the line-up. They just weren't in sync. Passes would go right past them, they wouldn't know the playing style of the guys around them.. just stuff like that. After all this time he still doesn't know what the guys around him are going to do. A guy his size should at least know how to create room around him for others to shoot. He has no idea how to even do that. His basketball IQ is zero as far as I'm concerned.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a Granger fan, ohh wait...you tossed him aside. You piece of shit!

I grew up watching Lebron, cheered for him on Cleveland, and still root for him. My fav team is Cleveland

Btw....I'm laughing AT YOU :pound:

Ya, because I m a PACERS FAN, you stupid fuck! I still like Granger, but I stick with my team, you LeBron bandwagon fag.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, because I m a PACERS FAN, you stupid fuck! I still like Granger, but I stick with my team, you LeBron bandwagon fag.

Sounds like your a little bitch to me. Congrats to your Pacers losing to the Heat again.

Choke!! You're used to that though faggot

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like your a little bitch to me. Congrats to your Pacers losing to the Heat again.

Choke!! You're used to that though faggot

Hahahaha. Fuckin bandwagon idiot, you posts are horrible lol. Nobody respects a fan like you, that cheers for whatever team their favorite player goes to. BANDWAGON BITCH.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha. Fuckin bandwagon idiot, you posts are horrible lol. Nobody respects a fan like you, that cheers for whatever team their favorite player goes to. BANDWAGON BITCH.

You just make up shit to please yourself. You...are a dumbass.

That guy that comes in on a thread but has no idea whats going on<---that is you :laugh3:

You are easily one of worst posters on SportsHoopla and have contributed nothing to the NBA board. Hurricane has contributed more :laugh3:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just make up shit to please yourself. You...are a dumbass.

That guy that comes in on a thread but has no idea whats going on<---that is you :laugh3:

You are easily one of worst posters on SportsHoopla and have contributed nothing to the NBA board. Hurricane has contributed more :laugh3:

Hey nerd, you are a BANDWAGON FAN. Your opinion means nothing.

As soon as you signed up at SportsHoopla, you became one of the worst posters. Your shit is weak.:nod: