• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

:-) 6 and O come on in

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where you at:thumper:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hammer:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats are 6-0 and blowing teams out, but they just haven't looked great lately. I know that sounds contradictory, but I can't be the only one that watches them and thinks they really don't look that great right now, can I?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats are 6-0 and blowing teams out, but they just haven't looked great lately. I know that sounds contradictory, but I can't be the only one that watches them and thinks they really don't look that great right now, can I?

No you're not the only one. The D and STs have looked awesome.

The offense has struggled at times. But even banged up they're making it work. We say this at the start of every year. I think part of it is NE uses the early season as a prolonged preseason. They try some new things. Show teams things they want them to see, so come playoff time they flip the script.

I really think they wanted to keep Jakobi Meyers on the bench until playoffs. This kid gets open, catches everything and holds onto the ball. But injuries have forced their hand. Guess NE will just have to find some DE from the XFL, turn him into an all pro WR for the playoff run. Then discard him never to be heard from again.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you're not the only one. The D and STs have looked awesome.

The offense has struggled at times. But even banged up they're making it work. We say this at the start of every year. I think part of it is NE uses the early season as a prolonged preseason. They try some new things. Show teams things they want them to see, so come playoff time they flip the script.

I really think they wanted to keep Jakobi Meyers on the bench until playoffs. This kid gets open, catches everything and holds onto the ball. But injuries have forced their hand. Guess NE will just have to find some DE from the XFL, turn him into an all pro WR for the playoff run. Then discard him never to be heard from again.

Both BB and TB made the same comment about the offense last week that nobody is talking about. They said that they were down to one personnel package for most of the game bc of in game injuries. TB said that was the first time that had happened in his 20 years and BB said in the locker room “way to gut out the win offense”. Again, this was due to the one personnel package. The offense isn’t pretty but it is severely shorthanded. Not an excuse... just a reality. Still found a way to get it done.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both BB and TB made the same comment about the offense last week that nobody is talking about. They said that they were down to one personnel package for most of the game bc of in game injuries. TB said that was the first time that had happened in his 20 years and BB said in the locker room “way to gut out the win offense”. Again, this was due to the one personnel package. The offense isn’t pretty but it is severely shorthanded. Not an excuse... just a reality. Still found a way to get it done.
True but the one dimensional side didn't come along until Gordan went down. Next man up.
A bigger problem is the play calling. Luckily they've been playing lesser comoetition which allows them to try things that aren't working.

Michel is not getting it done. Both Bolden and White are more reliable. I was screaming to get White more involved, runs, screens, wheel routes... once they did the offense started clicking.

I hope Sony can figure it out? Maybe a return of Wynn and Develin will help?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If NE can beat the Dolphins again we will know they are legit.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF has a winning record so now all the fruit cakes feel it's safe to come out and post on the Hoop.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
iu

You guys got my juice box and animal crackers?