• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

6-5 Canucks at Champs

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm disappointed Pagan was never placed on the DL, I would've loved to get a look at Rodger Kieschnick.

As is, I agree with the above statement, though Pagan should be back by Friday. Torres is also swinging a hot bat too, Blanco will likely be regulated to 4th OF once Pagan returns.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm disappointed Pagan was never placed on the DL, I would've loved to get a look at Rodger Kieschnick.

As is, I agree with the above statement, though Pagan should be back by Friday. Torres is also swinging a hot bat too, Blanco will likely be regulated to 4th OF once Pagan returns.

I would have liked to see Kieschnick as well. He shows great promise. High average. Good OBP. Decent power. I would expect to see him up sometime this season, before September.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nick Lowery's roomate?

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We could use that extra "D" in the outfield...

...but doesn't the government regulate enough things already?

:noidea: