• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

6/21 GDT Fillets @ Lincecums

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pagan aggravated his hamstring but they aren't sure if they will do surgery. I'm sorry but please just get the damn surgery out of the way. I'm tired (and I'm sure he is) of being 1 or 2 days away from returning then having it flare up again. Just have the damn surgery. We will miss his bat, not his glove. Have him back ready for late-August or next year if you want to be safe. Just please stop dragging it along

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On May 17, the Giants were hitting .301 with RISP, a pace not expected to continue for teams not named Cardinals nor Rangers.

Since then, the Giants have hit a measly .229 with RISP, and their record has been 13-23. (Season total is still a decent .270, but that is hugely skewed to the first month of the season.)

In those 36 games, the Giants have taken only 71 walks, just about 2 per game. In the previous 37 games, the Giants had walked 120 times (3.24/game).

While the season totals are decent as far as they go, the hitting has been woeful the last month or so.

Of course, injuries have hampered the offense, and there are still good hitters on the team, but the team is not hitting well at the moment, and the starting pitching seems to be coming around, though brain farts are too frequent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EpicVoidfield 2-0
ColinColby 1-0
Filo 1-0
DK7000 3-1
GiantsPackersChamps 9-5
tzill 13-11
MSG 1-1
SFGiantsRBest 2-3
Stokes 3-6
Mays-Fan 1-2
Cal 1-5
Freeport22 0-2

Should not have posted the GDT. Should not have listened in. Should not have posted once I listened in. Jinxed from the get go.

I hate the Fish. And I hate odd numbered years for the Giants. Who thought we'd need to win two to "salvage" a series against the lowly Fish. At home?!? :nono: :L

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could be 9 straight freaking losses to the :censored: Marlins at home. The Marlins, a horrendous team with a laughing stock offense and a AAAA pitching staff. Yet, what does our offense do. We get a runner on then go first pitch double play, next guy flies out on the second pitch. We have 8-pitch innings, 5-pitch innings, hell we get excited over a single walk. How does Bochy respond to the zero patience "we need to be more aggressive, less passive". I love Bochy he has helped bring us 2 rings, but damn sometimes I just don't understand what the hell is going through his mind

AB: QUIT YER SNIVELING...IT'S NOT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND MY IMMENSE CRANIUM.