• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 6.13 Suarcrap @ Fish

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is without JC who came out of the blocks like a top fueler, and an effective Bum, and an innings eating Sammy, which we had last year.

Well yeah, right now we have decent hitting, a good (but getting tired) pen, and crap starters. If the starters get right we're a good team.

milogiant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you picked some random teams for your profile? That makes no sense. I try to give posters the benefit of the doubt but your team choices and the way you "introduced" yourself to the forum seems suspicious. If you are a Giants' fan, then welcome, as long as you at least try to get along with everyone here. We've got no problems, mostly, with differing points of view, but if your point is to troll, I hope the mods ban you fast.

Was the first teams that popped up? I don't get what's confusing. I don't even watch hockey. I'm a 49ers, Warriors, and braves fan. I go for the giants any time they don't play the braves. I go for the suns anytime they don't play the warriors. Just the 9ers in football though.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the first teams that popped up? I don't get what's confusing. I don't even watch hockey. I'm a 49ers, Warriors, and braves fan. I go for the giants any time they don't play the braves. I go for the suns anytime they don't play the warriors. Just the 9ers in football though.

Is it really so hard though? In the time it took you to type that post you could fix those.

Why the Braves?

Anyway, welcome to the board. Be prepared to get roasted when you act the fool though.

milogiant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it really so hard though? In the time it took you to type that post you could fix those.

Why the Braves?

Anyway, welcome to the board. Be prepared to get roasted when you act the fool though.

Lived in South Carolina as a kid. Braves games were on TBS every day.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most posters that I've seen take the few extra seconds to find their favorite teams and choose them. It helps others to know who you are actually rooting for. As it is, you look like a So Cal transplant in So Car.
If you are willing, head over to the introduce yourself thread and share a bit about yourself. Welcome.

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lived in South Carolina as a kid. Braves games were on TBS every day.
I remember watching quite a few Braves' games in the early 90s. It was pretty hard to see much else as the TV rights were a lot different.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember watching quite a few Braves' games in the early 90s. It was pretty hard to see much else as the TV rights were a lot different.

Skip Caray! Ted Turner in the stands doing the chop...

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just peeked at the standings. We sit a game out of last place and 4.5 from 1st place in the division. Apparently, the D-Backs, Dodgers and Padres are all playing hot right now while the Rockies look worse than we do. Still, we are less than 5 out from 1st. What an interesting division. I wonder how everything shakes out a month from now.

Edit: Our road record is AWFUL! 14-24. No other team in our division has lost more than 16 games on the road.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cueto has gone 7 twice and 6 three times (5 starts - 5/5)
Stratton has gone 7 IP 3 times, 6.2 once and 6 two other times (14 starts - 6/14)
Holland went 6.1 once and 6 on 4 other occasions (13 starts - 5/13)
Blach went 7.2 once and went 6 innings 3 other times (12 starts - 4/12)
Suarez went 7 twice and 6 in another game (9 starts - 3/9)
Bumgarner went 6 once (2 starts - 1/2)
Rodriguez went 6 once (2 starts - 1/2)
Sammy went 6.2 once (8 starts - 1/8)
Beede (2 starts - 0/2)

milogiant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most posters that I've seen take the few extra seconds to find their favorite teams and choose them. It helps others to know who you are actually rooting for. As it is, you look like a So Cal transplant in So Car.
If you are willing, head over to the introduce yourself thread and share a bit about yourself. Welcome.

I have tried to change it but for some reason it won't let me? Maybe b/c I'm new?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I moved back for college (dumb I know) and have been out east since.

OK, well always nice to have a Giants fan here (even if they are your second favorite).

Braves looking real good this year, probably a year earlier than anyone expected. Every year some team or two is way better than expected and they may be one of those. Then of course there's a team way worse than expected like the Giants last year or the Dodgers this year (who may be turning it around).

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, well always nice to have a Giants fan here (even if they are your second favorite).

Braves looking real good this year, probably a year earlier than anyone expected. Every year some team or two is way better than expected and they may be one of those. Then of course there's a team way worse than expected like the Giants last year or the Dodgers this year (who may be turning it around).
And with the Dodgers, they are turning it around with a lot of their guys either injured or ineffective. A lot of rookies and career minor leaguers stepping up for them.