• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

6/12 GDT Disaster @ Bucs

Freeport 22

The Chosen One
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went back and re-read the "thread" (altho it was over multiple threads) I apologize to Freeport. I'll explain where I was coming from, but I do apologize.

*At the time*, I couldn't understand what FP was getting riled up about and I thought he totally over-reacted and turned it into a grudge match. TZ used (or implied) the word "pantshat" about a post. I mean, you're not really a member in good standing of this board until you can't remember how many times you've been told you're a pantshitter. Looking back, I guess some people mind being called a pant-shitter. But at the time I couldn't see what the big deal was. Ditto with "calm the F down". I didn't see what the big deal was and I couldn't see why FP wouldn't just let it drop.

And then it seemed to become the topic that wouldn't die. Trying to have a baseball discussion about the batting order, the team next year, etc., and 'pantshitter' keeps cropping up. I thought it was over when TZ said "if I did so, then I was pantshatting", and then I thought it was over when TZ said "well it looks like i did, I was pantshatting when i did it". But it seemed to keep on coming back up, and I thought FP was "raising the tone" and making it personal. *Looking back*, I see that TZ dropped little crumbs that FP followed (TZ said 'i don't remember doing it', and FP found one. In his 'so I admit I was a pantshitter' answer, he basically said 'so I did it once' and FP found a second one, etc. I didn't catch that at the time.) At the time, I thought TZ was trying to calm it down and FP was :boink: . Looking back, both were involved and either could have dropped it and neither did. I just happen to have a personal pet peeve about a thread that gets hijacked into a pissing match. I really annoys me. That's what set me off.

Again, I apologize.

Oh, Freeport : "It was between me & Tzill, learn to mind your business ". If it were in PMs, it would have been between you & him. But when it shows up multiple times in threads, you've involved everybody on the board, because we're all stuck reading it. That's what got me annoyed.

Apology accepted Marco

I also sent you a Pm

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now let's get back to bitching about how much the Giants suck this year ;).