• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 4.27 ARRRRR @ New Ace 6:05pm

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was wrong with his post?
“This will be a big win” is pure jinx and he said it right before Rogers blew it. So partly I was taking out my anger about the loss on him. I admit I’m a little sensitive but I really don’t like him being back here. I don’t mind him in the political forum, there it’s ok to be an asshole.

If you guys don’t mind him here I’ll leave it alone

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“This will be a big win” is pure jinx and he said it right before Rogers blew it. So partly I was taking out my anger about the loss on him. I admit I’m a little sensitive but I really don’t like him being back here. I don’t mind him in the political forum, there it’s ok to be an asshole.

He has posted nothing, in my opinion, that is divisive or annoying. Even then, we all annoy each other from time to time. I’m confidant that the mods will take action if anyone here steps over a line and refuses to stop.

sf1giantfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has posted nothing, in my opinion, that is divisive or annoying. Even then, we was watching all annoy each other from time to time. I’m confidant that the mods will take action if anyone here steps over a line and refuses to stop.
I believe he is referring to the jinx factor. It is very strong and I believe started in the 70’s at my house. I’ll give an example, my older brother was watching the game in the living room and my mom asked me to see if he wanted a sandwich for lunch. Being the good brother that I was I went over to him as the game was playing and asked him that simple question. But as soon as I did the dodgers scored a run and my brother blew up blaming me. I’m quite certain the “jinx” was started. I don’t Remember the year but I know the Giants didn’t win the pennant and even though we had Johnny LeMaster as our shortstop I was to blame to some degree for that lackluster season.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree 100%. The place is better without him. It's impossible to read his positive posts and not think that they are being made in a troll like fashion. Only a matter of time before he reveals his "no team comes back from a loss like that" persona (NolanNonsense, 2010 after loss to the Reds).

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe he is referring to the jinx factor. It is very strong and I believe started in the 70’s at my house. I’ll give an example, my older brother was watching the game in the living room and my mom asked me to see if he wanted a sandwich for lunch. Being the good brother that I was I went over to him as the game was playing and asked him that simple question. But as soon as I did the dodgers scored a run and my brother blew up blaming me. I’m quite certain the “jinx” was started. I don’t Remember the year but I know the Giants didn’t win the pennant and even though we had Johnny LeMaster as our shortstop I was to blame to some degree for that lackluster season.
Yes, you were.

And Whiteside. It's always his fault.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%. The place is better without him. It's impossible to read his positive posts and not think that they are being made in a troll like fashion. Only a matter of time before he reveals his "no team comes back from a loss like that" persona (NolanNonsense, 2010 after loss to the Reds).
I’m willing to hold fire now that he’s been alerted

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Nolan one more of your bullshit jinx passive aggressive posts and you’re gone. I’m not kidding. You ruin these threads with your bullshit
Only a child believes in a jinx. Just positive thinking on my part and the Giants almost did it