• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 5/7 Pitifuls @ Reds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is dead and buried. And getting worse.

fo needs to start thinking 3yrs+ and put the pieces in place for that time frame. this is not a line-up that is missing a key player or two..... the payroll needs to be managed and anyone who won't be a top contributor in 2 yrs out should be expendable.

it's not like the lean early years at att where you had the newness of the park and bonds to bring some excitement. in 2019 the warriors in sf will be the shiny new (corporate) thing and the giants will find attendence to wane if they don't field a competitive team.

fwiw we've had the same lower box seats since att opened. the vast majority of seats in our area belong to season tix holders. our row has maybe 20 seats. most games since att opened, we'll have occupancy of maybe 16-20. last sunday, day game padres, there were 4 of 20 seats occupied. same in the 2 rows in front of us. of course it was advertised as a 'sell out' as the seats were sold, but there is dwindling interest in season tix holders to attend and not a big re-sell market for tix unless it's a marquee event. time will tell, but i wouldn't count on the same cash cow model if i were the fo

jmo, of course

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports are coming out that all th tires fell off the bus...
I think it looked a little more like this:
bECt07Y.gif