• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NHL trade rumors: Flyers eyeing Petr Mrazek

I don't get to watch many Red Wings games, but how do you all feel about this guy? He seems more like a long term than a rental, no?
good depth. decent numbers on a bad Wings team.

It all depends what we want to give up. its a thin line.

I think The Flyers can do some damage and the East is wide open in the playoffs. We will need someone to step up in net. Im not sure if Elliot can come back in time and being a core injury who knows how he even feels coming back

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good depth. decent numbers on a bad Wings team.

It all depends what we want to give up. its a thin line.

I think The Flyers can do some damage and the East is wide open in the playoffs. We will need someone to step up in net. Im not sure if Elliot can come back in time and being a core injury who knows how he even feels coming back
True. I read that Holland was looking for a 3rd and Hexy turned away.. I hope that didn't back fire. The Arizona goaltender sounds promissing as well.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NHL trade rumors: Flyers eyeing Petr Mrazek

I don't get to watch many Red Wings games, but how do you all feel about this guy? He seems more like a long term than a rental, no?

At this point, when and if Elliott comes back, we'll need a dependable backup.
Let's face it, when Neuvy is backup he's fine, but when he's thrust into the starter roll he fills like a house of cards. I'm not sure if he tries to hard and ends up getting hurt, or he's just that frail.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is Detroit knowing the Flyers need a goalie now, is they want a little extra than the 3rd round pick now.

We are kind of over a barrel on this one.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had to do something
I don't mind this deal to be honest. I'm doing my homework on this guy. He is still young and I feel that a change in scenery may be a spark that he needs. Now we can roll with a hot goaltender when the other 2 guys are healthy. I think rolling with Elliot and Mrazek would be ideal heading into the playoffs.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind this deal to be honest. I'm doing my homework on this guy. He is still young and I feel that a change in scenery may be a spark that he needs. Now we can roll with a hot goaltender when the other 2 guys are healthy. I think rolling with Elliot and Mrazek would be ideal heading into the playoffs.

Agree 100%

Upside on him looks to be good. Solid stats in his career. Wings fans dont seem to be very happy about the dael

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100%

Upside on him looks to be good. Solid stats in his career. Wings fans dont seem to be very happy about the dael
Hpw are his numbers for shootouts? That is important heading to the finish line. For some reason the Flyers love to give up late goals and losing in the shootout.