• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After these three regulation wins that only gives us 11 on the year, we need to keep this streak of dominance going.
Well we scored on the PP and we've had the adv on those in two of those games if not all 3. If we play that type of game and fix the few things on defense(I know their young) we could get on a good roll. This team as is has a lot of potential and maybe could do some fast growing this season. I still think their a re a few players who may need to be sent down and replaced because their still not getting whats going on. Saw a lot of errant passes from these individuals to.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are rolling right now, i kill them enough when they lose so i dont want to jinx the hot streak. One thing i will say about last night is Elliot was a stud. He made 36 saves and most were critical. The funny part is he didn't even get any star of the game.

Lol I was coming on here to mention just that before I got distracted

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are rolling right now, i kill them enough when they lose so i dont want to jinx the hot streak. One thing i will say about last night is Elliot was a stud. He made 36 saves and most were critical. The funny part is he didn't even get any star of the game.
Oh and I'm def not trying to jinx them either, I hope they are truly growing in the right direction, but I am a fan and I'm def going to voice my displeasure when they play like shit, but I'm never going to give up on them lol.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
woo! 2 wins! was out in Vegas for the week at a trade show and only caught pieces.

Sounds like Hak is benching the Patrick, Weiss, and Konecny line in 3rd periods. Can't totally blame him even though I don't like it.
Did you get to a Knights game? Friend of mine was out there went to one, said it was crazy, fans have really come out heavy in support, can't blame them though.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 goals in the last 3 road games certainly helps get back in the W column. Jake is on fire with 7 A's over that time. Alt played over 16 minutes last night and Sanheim over 14. Too bad we are off until Tuesday.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 goals in the last 3 road games certainly helps get back in the W column. Jake is on fire with 7 A's over that time. Alt played over 16 minutes last night and Sanheim over 14. Too bad we are off until Tuesday.
Eliott has been outstanding during this trip, he has always had flashes of it in the past maybe he really gets on a roll. He has looked very sound fundamentally. Jake is all over the ice with speed and energy, Making a true goal scorer out of Raffl lol.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's obviously ridiculous. Out of nine total games last night, ESPN lists Elliott as one of the three top performers on the night as a whole...Lol

He definitely made up for a lot of turnovers that are normally costly, especially in the 1st and 3rd periods. I'll blame some of that on it being a back to back, but we do need to be more ready to play a game at the start. The first 6-7 minutes were terrible and then we settled in. Nice to see the power play finally get things going, but we never really put them away early in the 3rd as we did the previous two games.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you babbling about crickets? this is you're 1st post since then too fuckin hypocrite. Get lost! I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt to but not anymore, tyou're a moron! This board blows up after 10 fuckin loses because we are committed fans, you obviously naught but you sure wanna chirp when we win. Our defense still looks fuckin horrible and you can thank Elliott for the win last night. Also if it's so disappointing to you there are plenty of other forums, See ya!
Why so angry? Still upset about our debate on younger players?

As for being a hypocrite, I choose not to participate in the doom and gloom posts to blow up the team, that is all. I didn't say they look unbeatable now, just noting the obvious reduction in posts following wins than losses.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why so angry? Still upset about our debate on younger players?

As for being a hypocrite, I choose not to participate in the doom and gloom posts to blow up the team, that is all. I didn't say they look unbeatable now, just noting the obvious reduction in posts following wins than losses.
Not at all. I think you are voicing you're own thoughts here. You're problem is you like to post little snarky vague comments in your posts instead of saying something to someone directly=gay! If you want to call me whatever and debate younger players we can do so all day long, I think my opinion of Konecny set you off? It still hasn't changed, he sux. I was here after every win, I can't decide what others do with their time but if their here and want to talk I'm here to, but I don't hang out here waiting for responses, sorry. I think in the end everyone is in it for this team in their own way, it is what it is,,,,

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. I think you are voicing you're own thoughts here. You're problem is you like to post little snarky vague comments in your posts instead of saying something to someone directly=gay! If you want to call me whatever and debate younger players we can do so all day long, I think my opinion of Konecny set you off? It still hasn't changed, he sux. I was here after every win, I can't decide what others do with their time but if their here and want to talk I'm here to, but I don't hang out here waiting for responses, sorry. I think in the end everyone is in it for this team in their own way, it is what it is,,,,
Congratulations!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is 100% on the money except for the TK sucks part.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is 100% on the money except for the TK sucks part.
OK sucks may be too harsh but I think he def needs to be sent down for more seasoning, He looks totally out of place A LOT, He may have torn it up in juniors does not always = NHL ready..

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol also for people who think I'm harsh on some players, you should join a couple of the Flyers FB pages now there is some disconnected reality on a daily basis.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK sucks may be too harsh but I think he def needs to be sent down for more seasoning, He looks totally out of place A LOT, He may have torn it up in juniors does not always = NHL ready..
If we had a better replacement i would be all for that. Hexy wont do it though because it was his draft pick

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you get to a Knights game? Friend of mine was out there went to one, said it was crazy, fans have really come out heavy in support, can't blame them though.

I didn't. We had dinner with customers every night, but I wish we had.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we had a better replacement i would be all for that. Hexy wont do it though because it was his draft pick

This exactly. I like Konecny a lot. He creates lots of scoring chances for himself and for others. But his shot is weak. Some time in the AHL to work on it wouldn't be a bad thing. But he's way ahead of Lehtera, Weiss, and Read, so until the 3 of them get demoted (Read already has obviously), Konecny stays in the lineup for me. And as much as I don't like Hak, sheltering him in 3rd periods with leads I have no problem with. He's mediocre to bad defensively, so put him on the bench when defending a lead. The Boston game when they were down and he benched Konecny though, I do have a problem with that.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After this rest,there is no way in hell they should lose to the Leafs at home Tuesday.
Until you just jinxed them lol,JK. If they play the same game they did on the road and keep their composure like they did I think you are right.