• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Konecny is a quick, little player with sneaky skills, but he is somewhat misplaced and immature with it. Remember that he's still only 20 years old and never had any time in the Ahl. He is definitely far from a well-rounded two-way player and also should probably produce a lot more than he does. There's just a lot of potential for him, but he has yet to really blossom in the Nhl.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge game Tuesday night. Toronto will be seeking revenge, so we need to be ready. We also have to start asserting ourselves on home ice and keep the momentum from this Western Canadian trip going.

I assume Elliott gets the start again. He is rolling along pretty well right now.

This is an opportunity to already start overcoming that horrendous losing skid and to do it against some of the teams in our own conference too. We have Buffalo twice, Dallas and Florida all coming this month. Get these wins now so we can be rolling along nicely as we start meeting big division rivals just as the new year begins.

Yes, we're technically at or near the bottom of the division, but this war for the Metro has really not even begun yet. Lots of time to overcome any deficit, and we're only 8 points from the top anyway. That's almost nothing right now.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge game Tuesday night. Toronto will be seeking revenge, so we need to be ready. We also have to start asserting ourselves on home ice and keep the momentum from this Western Canadian trip going.

I assume Elliott gets the start again. He is rolling along pretty well right now.

This is an opportunity to already start overcoming that horrendous losing skid and to do it against some of the teams in our own conference too. We have Buffalo twice, Dallas and Florida all coming this month. Get these wins now so we can be rolling along nicely as we start meeting big division rivals just as the new year begins.

Yes, we're technically at or near the bottom of the division, but this war for the Metro has really not even begun yet. Lots of time to overcome any deficit, and we're only 8 points from the top anyway. That's almost nothing right now.
Our home ice needs to be an advantage not a disadvantage as it has been so far. Got to take it one game at a time and get the crowd excited once in a while to give us the advantage. Starts Tuesday night.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think they put him back in but he may get another 10 game suspension and you wont have to see him for a while.
That may def be a good thing, although depending on the incident we may not see him til next year. Crazy thing is he was so good and so disciplined last year..

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see Hart get some time up in the ranks. I have never got to see him play except highlights. Need to go to a game and I believe he plays in Washington state, I small go fund me page should do the trick.