• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says there are 7 guests veiwing right now, you'd think one of them would join the convo. Come on we dont bite.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I knew more about astronomy, out where I live you can freakin see all the stars and such.
I gotta tell you about my trip to Ice land and Paris. Iceland is an amzing place if you really want to see the Northern Lights. It's the most amazing thing to experience. Also, the Blue Lagoon and the volcanos are amazing sights to see in Iceland. My flight over Greenland was amazing just seeing the icebergs and huge glaciers and the fields. Earth is truly beautiful.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta tell you about my trip to Ice land and Paris. Iceland is an amzing place if you really want to see the Northern Lights. It's the most amazing thing to experience. Also, the Blue Lagoon and the volcanos are amazing sights to see in Iceland. My flight over Greenland was amazing just seeing the icebergs and huge glaciers and the fields. Earth is truly beautiful.
Man your making want to.pimp out my wife and travel the world lol. My Grandpa owned a home in a little town called la cleed(sp) in Idaho and you could see the Northern lights pretty clearly. Was freakim awesomely beautiful.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ready to fire Hakstol, but our team was not ready to play a game tonight and that's on him. Too much icing, missed passes, bad line changes and just an overall lack of team defense. We appeared to be a step slow for the vast majority of the game too.

Where was the hustle and intensity before the second goal we scored midway through the third period? It's like we were a dead team once we gave up essentially two breakaways in 20 seconds of the 1st period that they both scored on. I don't blame Neuvy either. Those are A+ quality chances, but it would've been nice for him to stop one.

We can't be giving up two power play goals on only three attempts either. It's just embarrassing how quickly the Canucks put us away in this game and locked us down for good.

And like Bill Clement said after the game, where exactly were the adjustments we made to counter Vancouver clogging up the neutral zone repeatedly and turning pucks over? There were none. They were the faster, hungrier team for most of the night and this is on our home ice. We haven't won a game in close to two weeks now, so shouldn't we have some desperation in our play?

I honestly think we got caught looking ahead to the division matchup tonight, so we better come out flying in that one, because this was a disgrace, I'm sorry.

Last edited:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, we looked amazing on our first power play attempt, but didn't score. Then on our second attempt, we looked like an absolute disaster and couldn't even get into the offensive zone. The inconsistency here is mind boggling.

And it wouldn't have mattered in this one, but the referees could be a little more consistent too. Sanheim gets called for a very weak slashing penalty early in the 2nd period that led to the Canucks getting a 3-1 lead and then they stopped calling that same penalty for the rest of the game, letting them play instead.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping that the sight of a division rival will bring this team to life, because if we don't come out with more focus, jump and intensity tonight, we're going to get absolutely railroaded.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ready to fire Hakstol, but our team was not ready to play a game tonight and that's on him. Too much icing, missed passes, bad line changes and just an overall lack of team defense. We appeared to be a step slow for the vast majority of the game too.

Where was the hustle and intensity before the second goal we scored midway through the third period? It's like we were a dead team once we gave up essentially two breakaways in 20 seconds of the 1st period that they both scored on. I don't blame Neuvy either. Those are A+ quality chances, but it would've been nice for him to stop one.

We can't be giving up two power play goals on only three attempts either. It's just embarrassing how quickly the Canucks put us away in this game and locked us down for good.

And like Bill Clement said after the game, where exactly were the adjustments we made to counter Vancouver clogging up the neutral zone repeatedly and turning pucks over? There were none. They were the faster, hungrier team for most of the night and this is on our home ice. We haven't won a game in close to two weeks now, so shouldn't we have some desperation in our play?

I honestly think we got caught looking ahead to the division matchup tonight, so we better come out flying in that one, because this was a disgrace, I'm sorry.

That's bad coaching to, This team plays well in spurts, but like you said, when it goes south where is the coaching to get it back on track. I honestly think Hakstol is losing players confidence fast.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol if he watched that game(and you know he did) cranky will be an understatement lol.
We have a god dam team full of pussy's.No fire no hustle no anything. Try throwing a meaningful check every now and then, how about a pushing and shoving match and god forbid maybe drop the fucking gloves and ignite your team and the home crowd. Broad street pussy's. Embarrassing.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a god dam team full of pussy's.No fire no hustle no anything. Try throwing a meaningful check every now and then, how about a pushing and shoving match and god forbid maybe drop the fucking gloves and ignite your team and the home crowd. Broad street pussy's. Embarrassing.
Lol how do you really feel? Yea I hear ya, especially after hearing Simmer say before the game they needed to be more physical. All I saw was constant floundering.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i dont think Hakstol needs to go either. How many coaches keep getting fired without the players taking the blame. The total lack of anything hustle is all on them especially at home.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol how do you really feel? Yea I hear ya, especially after hearing Simmer say before the game they needed to be more physical. All I saw was constant floundering.
A total lack of leadership on this team and its been going on for years .

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A total lack of leadership on this team and its been going on for years .
Well maybe MAll is on to something with a more hardcore coaching approach? IDK it's easy to say what we see on the surface, problem with sports is you never know how deep things go.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe MAll is on to something with a more hardcore coaching approach? IDK it's easy to say what we see on the surface, problem with sports is you never know how deep things go.
We had that with Lavi and he paid the price for lack of leadership and went to Nashville and next thing you know they are in the cup.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had that with Lavi and he paid the price for lack of leadership and went to Nashville and next thing you know they are in the cup.
Well I hate to say it but I think if we go no more than 500 for our next 14-16 games are season will be over.