• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers vs Arizona

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Loss. Again offense looks ok but Defense is a mess. Armstead is now out for the year. I dont see many wins on our Schedule. Maybe have a chance against Jets, Bears, Miami and Rams. Maybe we get 1 or 2 wins. Big maybe. It was nice to see Kap have a monster game but like most have said it doesnt matter who the QB is. THis team lacks a lot of talent.

Run defense will let up another 100 yard rusher. Wont be able to cover their WR's.

Prediction: 49ers 17 Arizona 34

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can bet David Johnson is licking his chops. If Jaquizz Rogers and Ingram can have career days against the Niners, think what will happen this Sunday. The only way he doesn't rush for 200 yards is if he doesn't play the 4th quarter. Arizona's defense will be too much for the Niners. I do not see a game on the remaining schedule that the Niners will be favored to win. They end the year with 15 straight losses.

Prediction: Cardinals 38 Niners 20. Niners score a garbage TD.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a feeling the 9ers pull out a W here. Kelly pulling out the playbook that he has and the offense clicks for one game. Our D sucks overall but might hold the Cards to under 200 yards rushing. 9ers win this one. Crazy prediction, I know.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a feeling the 9ers pull out a W here.

Whatever feeling you're experiencing, I'd suggest you see a professional about it. If the Cards don't simply give the ball to David Johnson, Arians is a dumbass. The Cards are struggling, but they should easily roll the Niners into the dirt.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Johnson's grandma could probably put up 120 rush yard on us. So loss.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a good drive on offense. Let's see if they can put together another one

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I was shocked today. Great overall game by the 49ers. Defense did a great job, offense looked ok. Kap is proving a lot of people wrong. Back to back good weeks. Offense has shown its better with Kap.

Congrats on the D for finally stepping up this year except at the end.

I thought blow out and we lost with a last sec FG. 100 yards Penality yards killed us. I can't be mad overall.

Offense and Defense came to play today. We lose on the road with a last sec FG.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. the defense looked batter but the quarterback play continues to be stupendously awful. No touch on the ball terrible accuracy and never once looked at a second receiver. I'm just stupified at how bad this clown has gotten.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever feeling you're experiencing, I'd suggest you see a professional about it. If the Cards don't simply give the ball to David Johnson, Arians is a dumbass. The Cards are struggling, but they should easily roll the Niners into the dirt.
9ers could have won this game if they used Gabbert or a monkey at QB.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9ers could have won this game if they used Gabbert or a monkey at QB.

Well it was certainly a lot closer than I thought it would be, but that was basically due to turnovers. Kaepernick's stats, like last week, look much better than they appear. That can be a good or bad thing. On one hand, it may fool the average fan that knows little into believing he can be something after all...but worse...it may even convince the ego-driven world of pro football where someone like Kelly is convinced he can turn it around. Thus, we may have to put up with his dead cat bounce performance again next year.

On the other hand, there will be other dummies in the NFL willing to fork money to him, and hopefully he bolts giving the Niners a compensatory pick.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its nice to see Kap playing well. I think he will get a shot with another team. He actually looks good.
Chip play calling early in the game was bad, calling for trick plays against a fast Defense. Last 2 games has me impressed by Kap. 89.5 QB rting and 102 QB rating. He is showing he way better then Gabbert but that isnt saying much. We keep losing closer we get to a top 3 pick.

Dont have much negative to say about this game. Team played well as a unit.
Only negative thing I will say was how bad the run offense was and the Oline didnt play great. Garrett is starting to scare me. He is getting beat a lot. BS call on Kilgore.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it was certainly a lot closer than I thought it would be, but that was basically due to turnovers. Kaepernick's stats, like last week, look much better than they appear. That can be a good or bad thing. On one hand, it may fool the average fan that knows little into believing he can be something after all...but worse...it may even convince the ego-driven world of pro football where someone like Kelly is convinced he can turn it around. Thus, we may have to put up with his dead cat bounce performance again next year.

On the other hand, there will be other dummies in the NFL willing to fork money to him, and hopefully he bolts giving the Niners a compensatory pick.

Stop being a hater man. Just give it up. The guy has been good the last 2 games. Give him credit. Man up.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do think a team will give him a shot. It wont be us.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to leave and didn't see most of the 2nd half so I can only comment on the 1st half. I thought Kap played pretty good. Of course, my expectations were very low with his performance in AZ last year fresh in my mind. Hyde had 14 yards on 12 carries so the run game was even worse. Doesn't matter. Just gotta get through the season and get to the draft and hope it isn't Baalke drafting.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to leave and didn't see most of the 2nd half so I can only comment on the 1st half. I thought Kap played pretty good. Of course, my expectations were very low with his performance in AZ last year fresh in my mind. Hyde had 14 yards on 12 carries so the run game was even worse. Doesn't matter. Just gotta get through the season and get to the draft and hope it isn't Baalke drafting.
Yes I agree none of it matters. Now if Kap was the future QB then yes u want to see improvement every week and we are seeing that but he is gone after this. he is playing for his next team right now. He will get another shot somewhere.

1 nervous thing I have seen is Chip is really liking Kap. They seem buddy buddy. I hope Chip doesnt Convince the front office and Kap to come back. We do need to move on.

I hope Baalke is gone. He cant be drafting in the Top 5. He will screw up that pick. im already hearing he likes Watson from Clemson. I hope not.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes I agree none of it matters. Now if Kap was the future QB then yes u want to see improvement every week and we are seeing that but he is gone after this. he is playing for his next team right now. He will get another shot somewhere.

1 nervous thing I have seen is Chip is really liking Kap. They seem buddy buddy. I hope Chip doesnt Convince the front office and Kap to come back. We do need to move on.

I hope Baalke is gone. He cant be drafting in the Top 5. He will screw up that pick. im already hearing he likes Watson from Clemson. I hope not.

Baalke has never given away anything on prospects.