• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #4 Penn State (3-0) at Iowa (3-0) - 6:30 pm CST - ABC

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They shouldn't drop as far as SC should for struggling against Cal.

I agree. USC has struggled at home vs Western Michigan, Texas, and on the road at Cal.

Penn State has only struggled at Iowa.

Now, USC's opponents have done pretty good so far. I still have them in my Top 5. I have Washington jump up to 3rd. They have dominated all their opponents easily and have 4-0 record.

I have

1 Alabama
2 Clemson
3 Washington
4 Penn State
5 USC
6 Oklahoma

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley vs Jewell was fun to watch. There were times they made each other look terrible. Both had amazing stats for their position. Without Barkley, Iowa would have won. Without Jewell, Iowa would have been blown out.

Saquon Barkley was the MVP of the game.
Josey Jewell was the 2nd best player of the game.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They shouldn't drop as far as SC should for struggling against Cal.

Whats wrong with cal. Beating ole miss is a solid win. But thats probably what happens voters say oh cal they arent good because we dont stay up to watch them play. Would ole miss beat iowa?

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. USC has struggled at home vs Western Michigan, Texas, and on the road at Cal.

Now, USC's opponents have done pretty good so far. I still have them in my Top 5. I have Washington jump up to 3rd. They have dominated all their opponents easily and have 4-0 record.

I have

1 Alabama
2 Clemson
3 Washington
4 Penn State
5 USC
6 Oklahoma

What is with all you guys saying this shit today? 10-7 deep in the 3rd and a 2 score win isn't dominating easily. To freaking Rutgers. That's just as bad as OU vs Baylor or anything USC has done.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats wrong with cal. Beating ole miss is a solid win. But thats probably what happens voters say oh cal they arent good because we dont stay up to watch them play. Would ole miss beat iowa?

Lol, no. Especially not in Iowa City.

I'm just saying, for you to come out and specifically rip on psu for a last second win in Iowa City in front of 76,000 maniacal fans, while your team struggles with a team that's no better than Iowa in front of 40,000 fans that just sit on their hands is absurd.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have

1 Alabama
2 Clemson
3 Washington
4 Penn State
5 USC
6 Oklahoma

Penn st hasnt played anyone till iowa. Akron, georgia st, pittsburgh. Pitt has 1 win on season a 7 point win vs youngstown st. Before anyone tries to use pitt as decent team Usc didnt go down to the last play of game like penn st did. They should have flopped spots.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, no. Especially not in Iowa City.

I'm just saying, for you to come out and specifically rip on psu for a last second win in Iowa City in front of 76,000 maniacal fans, while your team struggles with a team that's no better than Iowa in front of 40,000 fans that just sit on there hands is absurd.

Guess we have to agree to disagree you dont give cal any credit and i think the ole miss win for them was quality.