• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 4) NY Knicks vs 5) Atlanta Hawks

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pasta , oh my goddess , you really are a chick magnate, if only it worked on the men in my life. What is your secret?

just be honest with them , flatter them at all times... then when you’re just about to turn on the charm, Liberace side 2

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What coach ever told you to keep shootin when your shot is completely off?

I was taught go strong to the hole when you ain’t got it.

In baseball , you’re in a funk at the plate , go right side ...

What is it with you cats , ya can’t read between the lines?

in any game, when someone says ‘. He didn’t give a shit... that doesn’t mean he doesn’t care. It means , if something ain’t workin, use another skill! Randle went strong to the hoop 1 freekin time, and it worked, once, and never went back to it cause of being out of it cause his shot was off... GET IT?

who could stop Randle on Atlanta? Gallinari???? Lol.

bottom line, Randle choked , Trey proved himself.

Every good coach tells their shooters to keep shooting through slumps.

Maybe try to get an easy bucket at the rim or a rhythm jumper instead of a step back off the dribble, but if you are a shooter, you shoot when you are open. Passing up open shots isn’t helping the team. Just don’t force bad ones.

And your coach/teammates telling him to keep shooting? You know what that does? It shows they are confident in the player, which helps the player remain confident in himself.

Because you know, confidence matters.

A coach telling the player to stop shooting is a terrible coaching move. If you don’t want your guy to shoot, sit his ass on the bench. But NEVER tell your shooter to stop shooting.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything, it proves he cares a lot.

You don’t get nervous and choke if you don’t care.
Way off base here...

this is his job , payed millions to do it!

stop acting like this is little league !

clearly , what was said about him is exactly what I said .. ‘ he was sputtering on court , in other words he choked! He knows himself better than anyone that he needs to play better, meaning , he knows he cannot accept that he gave effort and that he just did not play well. There are no excuses at this level or time. His own words not mine!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every good coach tells their shooters to keep shooting through slumps.

Maybe try to get an easy bucket at the rim or a rhythm jumper instead of a step back off the dribble, but if you are a shooter, you shoot when you are open. Passing up open shots isn’t helping the team. Just don’t force bad ones.

And your coach/teammates telling him to keep shooting? You know what that does? It shows they are confident in the player, which helps the player remain confident in himself.

Because you know, confidence matters.

A coach telling the player to stop shooting is a terrible coaching move. If you don’t want your guy to shoot, sit his ass on the bench. But NEVER tell your shooter to stop shooting.
At this level, a coach should not have to tell his star player what to do ...

Your shot is off, go to hoop!!

it’s that simple

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way off base here...

this is his job , payed millions to do it!

stop acting like this is little league !

clearly , what was said about him is exactly what I said .. ‘ he was sputtering on court , in other words he choked! He knows himself better than anyone that he needs to play better, meaning , he knows he cannot accept that he gave effort and that he just did not play well. There are no excuses at this level or time. His own words not mine!

You said he didn’t care. That clearly isn’t the case.

Your words, not mine.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said he didn’t care. That clearly isn’t the case.

Your words, not mine.
Randle, 7 years in ...

has to know when to make adjustments during a game , Period.

that it what he is paid for.

that shit of apologizing, esp. here in NY ain’t gonna be accepted for long . Those chants for MVP will turn into boos very quickly.

those aren’t my words. Those are facts

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randle, 7 years in ...

that shit of apologizing, esp. here in NY ain’t gonna be accepted for long . Those chants for MVP will turn into boos very quickly.

It is 1 game dude. Give him a chance to respond. After all, he is the main reason the Knicks are a playoff team.

This team has already overachieved tremendously. Anything the Knicks do from here is gravy.

And regardless of the series outcome, Philly will roll over NY or ATL.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is 1 game dude. Give him a chance to respond. After all, he is the main reason the Knicks are a playoff team.

This team has already overachieved tremendously. Anything the Knicks do from here is gravy.

And regardless of the series outcome, Philly will roll over NY or ATL.
Exactly, I’m not overreacting, just responding..

Im a Knicks fan, you don’t think I’m prepared..

Neither goin anywhere . Agreed!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randle, 7 years in ...

You’re demonstrating why an athlete hates to play in NY. The team is a Little Engine That Could mediocre team that over achieved because they are committed to defending every night in a league that doesn’t play defense and that got them a 4 seed in a weak conference. The only plus offensive player they have had an off night which is prone to happen when you play 73 games. But you’re coming at the only redeeming quality on offense on the team. Hate to see it.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re demonstrating why an athlete hates to play in NY. The team is a Little Engine That Could mediocre team that over achieved because they are committed to defending every night in a league that doesn’t play defense and that got them a 4 seed in a weak conference. The only plus offensive player they have had an off night which is prone to happen when you play 73 games. But you’re coming at the only redeeming quality on offense on the team. Hate to see it.
Beer 10 bucks

Cotton candy 9 bucks

hot dog 6 bucks

water bottle 5 bucks

peanuts/ crackerjack s. 5 bucks
Now x that by 5

take your family to a knick game and you need a 2nd mortgage on your home !

ny fans want more cause we pay more.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beer 10 bucks

Cotton candy 9 bucks

hot dog 6 bucks

water bottle 5 bucks

peanuts/ crackerjack s. 5 bucks
Now x that by 5

take your family to a knick game and you need a 2nd mortgage on your home !

ny fans want more cause we pay more.
Your franchise from the top down is nothing short of a dumpster fire. And you’re coming at the only redeeming quality that exists in the organization. Way to think it through.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your franchise from the top down is nothing short of a dumpster fire. And you’re coming at the only redeeming quality that exists in the organization. Way to think it through.
No emotions here , Randle is a talent unproven in PS, you don’t want to get that rap .

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the Spike Lee reax!