• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4/1 GDT World Champs @ Dogs

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont really have a problem with Kontos taking the ball in the 8th. It is a tie game, so no use in blowing all the GOOD arms early. If Kontos gets through the inning, then we still have our entire back end of the pen available for bonus ball.

It didnt work out. Boo Hoo.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fucking Kershaw.

larry-david-worried-gif.gif

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Standings for Posting GDT's in 2013

Cal 0-0
Filo 0-0
CC 0-0
MSG 0-0
Pack 0-0
tzill 0-0
Heath 0-0
GiantsR 0-0
Marco 0-0
Stokes 0-1

gp, why hast thou forsaken us?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cal 0-0
Filo 0-0
CC 0-0
MSG 0-0
Pack 0-0
tzill 0-0
Heath 0-0
SFGiants 0-0
Marco 0-0
GP 0-0
Stokes 0-1

Dang, Stokesie. You REALLY want this idea to take hold, don't you?

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cal 0-0
Filo 0-0
CC 0-0
MSG 0-0
Pack 0-0
tzill 0-0
Heath 0-0
SFGiants 0-0
Marco 0-0
GP 0-0
Stokes 0-1

I only post GDT's if the Giants are playing the Astros.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok ... since I'm in NY .... when I left work ... it was 0-0 in the 3rd ... so I go home .. and rather than go to MLB ... I go to the board ... I'm sure that just by reading the entries I'll get a real good idea of how things are developing ... and I'm correct! I don't expect too much against Kershaw but there is always hope .... I start reading through the posts .... still 0-0 ... then I see where Kontos comes in and most of us are happy with the move. Cainer has pitched well ... but time for the pen ... I read the jinx post ... which is immediately followed by the Kershaw homer. After the initial 'ah fuck' my next thought is ... sure hope we don't lose this 1-0 on that damn home run. I'm not fond of Kershaw but this would be just unbelievable. Anyway the pen has a minor melt down and we lose 4-0. Still not as disappointed as I could have been. After all it was fucking Kershaw and we haven't exactly dominated him in the past ... and we are still the reigning WS Champions! Now if MadBum can return the favor ... 6-1 SF with the win!

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont really have a problem with Kontos taking the ball in the 8th. It is a tie game, so no use in blowing all the GOOD arms early. If Kontos gets through the inning, then we still have our entire back end of the pen available for bonus ball.

It didnt work out. Boo Hoo.

AND the pitcher's spot led off the next inning.

Still not sure I agree with the move, but I understand the thinking behind it.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok ... since I'm in NY .... when I left work ... it was 0-0 in the 3rd ... so I go home .. and rather than go to MLB ... I go to the board ... I'm sure that just by reading the entries I'll get a real good idea of how things are developing ... and I'm correct! I don't expect too much against Kershaw but there is always hope .... I start reading through the posts .... still 0-0 ... then I see where Kontos comes in and most of us are happy with the move. Cainer has pitched well ... but time for the pen ... I read the jinx post ... which is immediately followed by the Kershaw homer. After the initial 'ah fuck' my next thought is ... sure hope we don't lose this 1-0 on that damn home run. I'm not fond of Kershaw but this would be just unbelievable. Anyway the pen has a minor melt down and we lose 4-0. Still not as disappointed as I could have been. After all it was fucking Kershaw and we haven't exactly dominated him in the past ... and we are still the reigning WS Champions! Now if MadBum can return the favor ... 6-1 SF with the win!

I agree with all of this (especially the win for the good guys :D). Yup, Colin is the ultimate power. He didn't like it when someone tried to steal his torch. He can jinx second hand/indirectly as well as directly. The man is amazing.

;)

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with all of this (especially the win for the good guys :D). Yup, Colin is the ultimate power. He didn't like it when someone tried to steal his torch. He can jinx second hand/indirectly as well as directly. The man is amazing.

;)

:suds:

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

;)

Well, I think we need tighter reins on him. I say before he posts, it must be sent to a editor to check for possible jinxing power. Though I suspect that even thinking about posting would get it done for Colin.

Tangent: (on the need for editors) on of my Trustees was hoping to send out a letter for year end contributions. Over 400 of the letters were printed and in envelopes, though not stamped and sealed. I asked to read it. Good thing. One of the lines suggested that people could give from their accumulated assets, and then "so please check your asses." He forgot the "t". I remind him every time I see him that I saved his assets be editing the letter.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I think we need tighter reins on him. I say before he posts, it must be sent to a editor to check for possible jinxing power. Though I suspect that even thinking about posting would get it done for Colin.

Tangent: (on the need for editors) on of my Trustees was hoping to send out a letter for year end contributions. Over 400 of the letters were printed and in envelopes, though not stamped and sealed. I asked to read it. Good thing. One of the lines suggested that people could give from their accumulated assets, and then "so please check your asses." He forgot the "t". I remind him every time I see him that I saved his assets be editing the letter.

And of course, by "be" you meant "by."

Just sayin'....
:behindsofa: