• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

31 million over

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, though a big fan of Ware and Witten, would not resign either. Sometimes you just have to let go of players at the end of their careers. Dallas knows neither will play forever, so, in the upcoming years they need to draft Wares replacement. I think they already drafted Wittens, hopefully he becomes a player when it's his time.

Time will tell, but I guess I agree on both counts. We likely won't resign either guy. Now of course I say this knowing they are both signed through 2017 and that in 2018 they will both be 36 years old!!!

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"missed it by that much"

A Maxwell Smart reference Pday :)

Ah the joys of being a " seasoned " guy

For you young guys google Maxwell Smart if you don't know who he was

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, though a big fan of Ware and Witten, would not resign either. Sometimes you just have to let go of players at the end of their careers. Dallas knows neither will play forever, so, in the upcoming years they need to draft Wares replacement. I think they already drafted Wittens, hopefully he becomes a player when it's his time.

I'm sorry, but they don't have Ware or Witten's replacement on the roster. You would need Clay Matthews and Jimmy Graham to replace their production the last 10 years. We may have guys who can play those positions, but those two Hall of Famers are still far and away the best options we have

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but they don't have Ware or Witten's replacement on the roster. You would need Clay Matthews and Jimmy Graham to replace their production the last 10 years. We may have guys who can play those positions, but those two Hall of Famers are still far and away the best options we have

You have to remember that when Ware is up to be resigned I think he will be 35. Unless he goes for like a 2 year deal, I'd think you don't resign him. Replacing his current production would be tough. Replacing 35 year old production might not be as tough. Maybe it is, but we have a few years to find out.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to remember that when Ware is up to be resigned I think he will be 35. Unless he goes for like a 2 year deal, I'd think you don't resign him. Replacing his current production would be tough. Replacing 35 year old production might not be as tough. Maybe it is, but we have a few years to find out.

agree...one/ two years at the most if that.
pretty much a non-issue at this point.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well shit dude....don't pussy foot around about it.
Step up and make a statement....no need to speak in code.

I think you make stupid ass football statements and don't know nearly what you think you know about the pro game. I make the observation over several months of statements. Sorry....that shit gets some ball busting on football chat boards. Feel free to return serve if you can support your position

I've never seen so many hurt feelings. It's as if you guys pay no mind to what you post.

shock value gets attention
I've forgotten more about football than you will ever know. Love how you continue to judge those who don't think like you. I see you are using names like stupid, ass whip, etc., This is what you call good football talk. Sounds like a lack of maturity, intelligence and social skills. You don't car what I think and I don't care what you think. So what is up with the constant badgering and the thrive for confrontation? Everyone in here is entitled to an opinion whether right or wrong. Not sure how old you are but you need to grow up.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone in here is entitled to an opinion whether right or wrong.

that is true, but if you say something on a public Football chat board, expect to hear other posters opinions on what you state. More to the point, if you continually make the same agenda statements knowing full well that others have disagreed with them in the past and knowing full well that others will respond louder and louder each time you do so,,,expect to hear back in kind. This is why I compared your Ware comments to Frye's Romo comments. There really is no difference other than the inclusion of insults. You post them for no other reason than to stir the pot. So expect the pot to get stirred...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've forgotten more about football than you will ever know. Love how you continue to judge those who don't think like you. I see you are using names like stupid, ass whip, etc., This is what you call good football talk. Sounds like a lack of maturity, intelligence and social skills. You don't car what I think and I don't care what you think. So what is up with the constant badgering and the thrive for confrontation? Everyone in here is entitled to an opinion whether right or wrong. Not sure how old you are but you need to grow up.

YOU STILL WANNA TAP DANCE THE ISSUE? Just can't let it go can you?
it's a football chat board and you say stupid shit, but you go ahead and think it's me being a bully.

anytime now....that football superiority you speak of that you have over me and others will show itself.
Waiting.....

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding the 31 million over the cap, we'll of course get under it for next season. No worries here.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding the 31 million over the cap, we'll of course get under it for next season. No worries here.

Of course we will get under, because we have no choice. Of course we will also spend cap $'s on dead money and will be pushing money out into other years that could have been used on a player or two...The problem doesn't go away and getting under the cap doesn't mean there wasn't a problem in the first place.

That being said, I will say that we are in better shape now against the cap than I expected, but it's not because of our business moves, including past restructures - those are still poor and hurting us. It's because of all of these cheap young guys we are finding. The best way to eliminate future cap problems is with good drafting. We augmented that with a bunch of these UFDA's and cheap FA's.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At the ages Ware and Witten will be when their next contract will be, they won't be their own replacements.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU STILL WANNA TAP DANCE THE ISSUE? Just can't let it go can you?
it's a football chat board and you say stupid shit, but you go ahead and think it's me being a bully.

anytime now....that football superiority you speak of that you have over me and others will show itself.
Waiting.....
Your are a bully whether you admit or not. Your just more intellectually clever about it.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I joined this room, just to insult you. WOW.

LOL BJJ you exist ... cause we are still figuring out the rules .....

I dont care if you say you dont want to fight/argue ........ and you can go cal for a minute .....

you insult HOFers .... from your own damn team.....

any mod that cant see you have an agenda .... just doesnt wanna see it ....

problem is .... you have too many of us here .... that will call you on it and prove it

good luck

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL BJJ you exist ... cause we are still figuring out the rules .....

I dont care if you say you dont want to fight/argue ........ and you can go cal for a minute .....

you insult HOFers .... from your own damn team.....

any mod that cant see you have an agenda .... just doesnt wanna see it ....

problem is .... you have too many of us here .... that will call you on it and prove it

good luck
That's cool. As long as you are all happy with the results.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:)

nominated ....

My season bitch

Gratz