• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 years later in the B1G!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started wondering if we had another BRS on our hands.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His IP has always shown 'West Monroe, Louisiana' while he's claimed in previous posts he was in NY.

So I figured I'd finally ask.

yeah, my wife is from the area, and I am working here. I don't know who is this other person is. I got to admit, this is kind of creepy of you.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually, let me change that, it is very creepy. I don't talk much about my personal life. I put a mountain in New York. I don't ask for personal information on anyone. I don't think I have made one single post about where I live or my background. Why on earth would someone go digging where someone is living and so forth is beyond me, and I find it stalkish behavior.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot how to find IPs on here. Guess it's just not something I am that interested in. This is the Webz, none of you fuckers are real.

Anyway what I was gonna say is I am with Charter now so it may of changed but my previous ISP used to show my location as being in the midwest while I am in TN. It is the router where your ISP ramps you onto the internet, not where you are located physically.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot how to find IPs on here. Guess it's just not something I am that interested in. This is the Webz, none of you fuckers are real.

Anyway what I was gonna say is I am with Charter now so it may of changed but my previous ISP used to show my location as being in the midwest while I am in TN. It is the router where your ISP ramps you onto the internet, not where you are located physically.

even if I knew how to find out where anyone was, I would not care to find out. this is for shooting the shit, and what not. hey, if you want to share some personal information, good for you. Maybe one day we meet up in a game or something. I am supposed to go with someone to the Rutgers game that I met in CBS (yes the game in NJ, I should ask Red Alert if he recommends I start walking now.). But this isn't a dating site. I never asked anyone to send me the SS number cause I have millions in escrow or something. I try to be honest. I have a house on a mountain in NY, and now I am working in Louisiana. I never asked anyone to come meet me in NY tomorrow. Anyways, is a brave new world, and I don't care for it too much. I got to be honest, not digging this whole checking on someone's IP. I did vote for Gary Johnson after all.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually, let me change that, it is very creepy. I don't talk much about my personal life. I put a mountain in New York. I don't ask for personal information on anyone. I don't think I have made one single post about where I live or my background. Why on earth would someone go digging where someone is living and so forth is beyond me, and I find it stalkish behavior.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2902716

hello everyone, another cbs exile member here. glad to see a couple of the old gang from cbs here. Anyways, to be honest, like Nut, I am here checking it out and the what not. Site has a good layout, seems like a lot of activity in the Nebraska board, that's is always great. So, anyways, hello from a Husker fan living in NY.

When you first got here you posted some bullshit so I checked. (don't remember specifics) Also it's well known CBS posters had multi accts over there. This has been stated by many of the CBS posters.
We also had a poster play this board for a long time.

As I said, for someone claiming to live in NY, and having their location as on a mountain in NY, it's odd that all of their posts have come from West Monroe, Louisiana. Wouldn't you say?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:Cry:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
48269.jpg

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2902716

When you first got here you posted some bullshit so I checked. (don't remember specifics) Also it's well known CBS posters had multi accts over there. This has been stated by many of the CBS posters.
We also had a poster play this board for a long time.

As I said, for someone claiming to live in NY, and having their location as on a mountain in NY, it's odd that all of their posts have come from West Monroe, Louisiana. Wouldn't you say?

I wouldn't give a fuck. You guys forget something. When CBS shut down, you guys came to us and invited us. So whatever came in, well you guys asked us to join. I do live in NY, that's were I get my mail. I never asked anyone to come over my house or meet me in central park to rent some boats, or go look at the John Lennon Imagine. I mean, if someone claims they are from NY, I wouldn't care to check where he is at, at that point. But for your FYI, I will be here in Louisiana til at least November. Now you know. And shit, you saved one of my first posts here? Goddamn dude, I mean there are far better things to do in life.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just remember IronHorse. It's not "you guys", it's "that guy" and though you are fairly new, he is known by many on here to go off on people for no particular reason every 4-5 weeks.

I have enjoyed reading your posts and hope he doesn't effect your posting here.

I just remembered a very important feature of this board, the ignore feature comes in quite handy.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't give a fuck. You guys forget something. When CBS shut down, you guys came to us and invited us. So whatever came in, well you guys asked us to join. I do live in NY, that's were I get my mail. I never asked anyone to come over my house or meet me in central park to rent some boats, or go look at the John Lennon Imagine. I mean, if someone claims they are from NY, I wouldn't care to check where he is at, at that point. But for your FYI, I will be here in Louisiana til at least November. Now you know. And shit, you saved one of my first posts here? Goddamn dude, I mean there are far better things to do in life.

Who needs to save it? Just use the search function for UserName 'MyLittlePony' and Subject 'York'

Up pops the thread where you made the post.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/nebraska-cornhuskers/96701-welcome-cbs-huskers-2.html

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say judging by all of the crap he flung at me yesterday, he got what he deserves.

Don't take none, don't give none.

Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, I believe that if they take their case to the supreme court, set up a referendum and talk to Obama, they might change the rules. I mean, all Taylor has done is have the most yards for any Husker ever. He will be a four year starter at QB. By the way, I saw that you wrote a whole bunch of crap. Sorry, didn't waste a second reading your vomit. You should just put it in a bottle and put it back in your body, through the ass, or as you like to call it, your normal Saturday night.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, Red Alert gives credence to the notion that we have the best fans in the world. Look how civil he is! Man, my world has been completed now that I found this subspecies dwelling here! I always wonder if you found a person that has had limited human interaction, spends his time sticking sharp objects in his anus, swallows pennies on a consistent basis, eats pig's feet, raw, and sniffs glue for 2 0hours of the day, how would they behave? red alert answer that, it turns out, they would behave like a complete asshole.

The funny thing is, he is all tough here, cause of the safety of the internet. I really doubt he would have the nerve to say a fraction of the things he posts here in real life. Cause otherwise his foot would be permanently inserted in his ass. then again, he is into that, so he might actually do it.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who got personal here yesterday and began slinging unnecessary shit in a debate where I was providing facts from the official Husker website?

I'll debate my side with you all day, but when you're losing against facts and degrade the debate to personal attacks, I'm your Huckleberry.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me thinks MyLittlePony been troll busted.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing against footballnut or blackflag

Quality posters !!!