• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 Way trade in the NFL?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see this trade go through just to see Redskins Nation meltdown worse than HRC on election night...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading Romo to Washington? :pound:

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if it helps, in the last year I have purchased a Skins freezer mug, a Skins beach towel and just received last week a beauty Skins fleece 50" by 60" blanket.

Their sales or memorabilia will soar.

Not that I care about Snyder and the Skins mind you, just keeping the logo out there.....

As it should be. Its the best looking logo in all of sports.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone believing anything that attention whore Ian Rapaport says should have their football fan credentials revoked. He's notorious for tossing shit at walls to see if it sticks. How he continues to keep a job at NFLN is beyond me.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone believing anything that attention whore Ian Rapaport says should have their football fan credentials revoked. He's notorious for tossing shit at walls to see if it sticks. How he continues to keep a job at NFLN is beyond me.

Most of these media hacks do the same shit, trying to get clicks. Credibility and integrity seem to be a thing of the past for most of these clowns. They have to garner interest however they can in the slow offseason.

I would have rather heard about the combine or upcoming draft than a fabricated story about a 3 way trade, but it does create some stir, which was the intent IMO

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of these media hacks do the same shit, trying to get clicks. Credibility and integrity seem to be a thing of the past for most of these clowns. They have to garner interest however they can in the slow offseason.

I would have rather heard about the combine or upcoming draft than a fabricated story about a 3 way trade, but it does create some stir, which was the intent IMO

And if he worked for some second-tier media company like Fan Sided or BR (some will disagree with that ranking for them but I digress) then that's one thing. But this fool is gainfully employed and paid by the NFL Network. And he is constantly throwing feces at the wall. Hell - he's still waiting for that video of Dez Bryant at Walmart.

He and Schefter are peas in a pod. I hate peas.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And under the title of "Satire with more truth than anyone might be willing to admit to..."

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Romo to Skins makes no common sense...

Skins giving up the #2 pick for a QB that is one hit away from retirement?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not happening. Stupid trade idea.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Romo to Skins makes no common sense...

Skins giving up the #2 pick for a QB that is one hit away from retirement?
The Skins wouldn't be giving up the #2 pick, unless you think Cousins is worth that much.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Skins wouldn't be giving up the #2 pick, unless you think Cousins is worth that much.

Actually it would work out :

49er's trade #2 for Cousins
Skins turn around and give that #2 to Dallas for Romo ( Jerry pulling of a major steal)

All in all I don't see any of that happening....

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they are, everyone but the jackoff that wrote that BS knows it, right?

Jerry Jones, Tony Romo reportedly have an understanding that Redskins are off limits
Romo won't be in Dallas next season -- and he won't be in Washington, either

Tony Romo won’t be playing for the Redskins in 2017. This may have seemed obvious as recently as a week ago, but Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has shot down a Friday report that the Cowboys, 49ers and Redskins could swing a three-team trade that would land Romo in Washington.

And while Jones would have no say on where Romo signs should the Cowboys release him, the owner thinks his relationship with Romo would prevent it from happening. First, the details, via the Fort Worth Star-Telegram’s Clarence Hill.

...[T]he idea of Romo playing in Washington is a non starter for Jones because he wouldn’t trade him to a division rival, and there is an unspoken understanding that Romo wouldn’t sign with the Redskins as a free agent if he was released.

And here’s how Jones explained it: “It is implied that we will work in the best way we can for the mutual interest of Tony and the Cowboys. That was just implied. That’s important here. Now we’ve got to abide by every league rule. We can’t have agreements without it being within the boundaries of the NFL. But when you’ve got a situation like we got, we’ll do the do-right rule. That’s it. Very important. We do the do-right rule. We have that kind of relationship.”

There’s no rush to make a decision on Romo, Jones said, adding that the team could swing a deal after the start of free agency on March 9. The quarterback also hasn’t asked for his release, though the two men talked about all the possible scenarios that could play out in the coming days and weeks.

“What I’m really saying is that I do not know how, what we will end up with -- whether it will be a trade, whether it will be a release, whether it will be neither,” Jones said. “I do not know at this time. All scenarios have been well-considered and thought out. Now we’ve just got to see where the reality is.”

Here’s what Jones does know: Dak Prescott is the Cowboys’ starting quarterback for 2017 and beyond, even if the offense that surrounds him was assembled to benefit Romo.

“I feel so fortunate to be where we are as a team and have the team and have Dak. I feel very fortunate. But a lot of what this team is about, I thought that on a personal basis Tony would have been the benefactor,” Jones said. “When I look at our relationship, for all the right reasons it was to win and win big, win a Super Bowl. We might not have the decisions we made in the offensive line had we not been so focused in on protecting Tony, and then having the running game.”

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it would work out :

49er's trade #2 for Cousins
Skins turn around and give that #2 to Dallas for Romo ( Jerry pulling of a major steal)

All in all I don't see any of that happening....
I guess you can look at it that way. IMO the #2 pick is too high for either. In this BS trade idea SF gets fucked, Dall makes out like bandits.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you can look at it that way. IMO the #2 pick is too high for either. In this BS trade idea SF gets fucked, Dall makes out like bandits.
I'm with Manster on this. SF gets screwed. Why not just wait for Romo to be released? Then grab him? Don't believe the new Jones smoke screen about keeping him. The cost is too much would set Dallas back. Romo is gone one way or another. Or take a shot on one of the UFA QBs? Or Taylor, Jimmy G and or use a draft pick. So unless SF is so in love with Cousins this trade doesn't make sense IMHO.