• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 3) T'Wolves vs. 5) Mavericks

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you never do, you just throw out other people's bad behavior like it makes it ok. It is a common argument tactic of my 10 year old as well.

Isn't that what Wolves fans are doing here by bringing him Murray in reference to a last seconds of a decided game dunk contest attempt by one of your guys?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really isn't, all things basketball he is a leader, and the team follows him because of it. Dude is very immature though, which is not to really unexpected at 22. I was dumb at that age and I did not have 10's of millions of dollars.
But what has he done that’s “immature”???

Say funny ass shit in the media?? Get amped up during the games?? None of that is immaturity. Its sports and the direction sports have went

Ant would be immature if he said Kyle Anderson blows

Instead in interviews he takes the blame. Says put it on him. He’s the literal exact opposite of immature

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolves in 6

eventually you people will learn and stop picking against the wolves

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um....you people?
the ones picking against the wolves every series

I'm pretty sure most were picking suns, then the nugz, and now mavs seem trendy

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In the post game interview, Ant said he was looking forward to the matchup with Kyrie. He will guard him more often than not.

Wolves will probably put Gobert on Jones and Towns on Gafford to allow Rudy to help off the ball. And Conley gets PJ by process of elimination.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what has he done that’s “immature”???

Say funny ass shit in the media?? Get amped up during the games?? None of that is immaturity. Its sports and the direction sports have went

Ant would be immature if he said Kyle Anderson blows

Instead in interviews he takes the blame. Says put it on him. He’s the literal exact opposite of immature
Knocking a girl up, paying her 100k to get an abortion, claiming he still loved her, then ghosting when she did it.

Using offensive language because a guy did not have a shirt on.

Dont just take my word on it, ask Chris Finch: "it’s clear that the education and maturity of Anthony Edwards continues to be a work in progress"

Finch said that 6 months ago.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that what Wolves fans are doing here by bringing him Murray in reference to a last seconds of a decided game dunk contest attempt by one of your guys?
I was critical of McDaniels myself. Running out with "but this guy did something" is a Duffman special.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was critical of McDaniels myself. Running out with "but this guy did something" is a Duffman special.

Yeah against a different team than the Nuggets, there might have been a fight over McDaniels dunk attempt. Nuggets arent that team though.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the post game interview, Ant said he was looking forward to the matchup with Kyrie. He will guard him more often than not.

Wolves will probably put Gobert on Jones and Towns on Gafford to allow Rudy to help off the ball. And Conley gets PJ by process of elimination.
My guess is Conley on Kyrie when he is on the floor, Ant shifts to him when NAW subs in

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knocking a girl up, paying her 100k to get an abortion, claiming he still loved her, then ghosting when she did it.

Using offensive language because a guy did not have a shirt on.

Dont just take my word on it, ask Chris Finch: "it’s clear that the education and maturity of Anthony Edwards continues to be a work in progress"

Finch said that 6 months ago.

“Using offensive language”??? MJ and Kobe would be in prison. Lmao.

Ya the abortion thing was bad. But immature? You these athletes?

Maybe you were saying he’s not married?

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is Conley on Kyrie when he is on the floor, Ant shifts to him when NAW subs in
eeek, not sure that is a good match up for MN

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ant has some growing up to do, he's 22

but he's already a leader on the court and very good one

it's not mutually exclusive

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope, I am saying not using protection, and then buying your way out of the responsibility is immature. I never said it wasn't understandable for a kid that young with that much fame to fall into it....that does not make it less immature.

As for the language, it is about knowing if you act a certain way on Instagram you are causing issues for your team. Again, it is a kid that needs to grow up. It is not a huge dig at him to acknowledge that the kid has some growing up to do. It changes absolutely nothing about all of the things that make him great.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eeek, not sure that is a good match up for MN
Not ideal, Conley is always going to be kind of that guy on the Wolves for defense. The great thing he has going for him is he is extremely smart about defense, so even when it is a poor matchup he does the smart things and allows the other 4 defenders to cover. I just don't see where you put Conley against those Mavs outside of Conley.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I going with Minni in 5

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I am saying not using protection, and then buying your way out of the responsibility is immature. I never said it wasn't understandable for a kid that young with that much fame to fall into it....that does not make it less immature.

As for the language, it is about knowing if you act a certain way on Instagram you are causing issues for your team. Again, it is a kid that needs to grow up. It is not a huge dig at him to acknowledge that the kid has some growing up to do. It changes absolutely nothing about all of the things that make him great.

like I said the pregnancy thing is bad, albeit not uncommon or limited to age.

But the language is a fucking wild take. You’re sounding like hurricandj(never go full DJ).

Don’t get me wrong, I liked Joe Mauer. But if every athlete was joe Mauer I’d also swallow a shot gun. Ants maturity is actually beyond his years in the way that he can get an entire team to follow him. Buy into what he’s saying. Play for him. Mike Conley is bordering on social security and he knows who the leader is.